mcdonalds wifi

big-ron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if in the right place here? but how the hell do i get the wifi at macs, i just got a pda and wanted to try it out, working in house ok. pm any links pls.

thanks you

Try logging in as username: subscriber, password: service on 'the cloud' login page. Otherwise ask a member of staff - its free after all.

Last edited:
ask staff, has been handy for sure, sometimes some of the staff dont even know tho!

unfortunately the technical ability of a macdonald`s assistant gets no higher than the opening of a paper bag."you want fries wid dat ?"

i agree with starman, seems like macdonald`s assistant doesn't have good knowledge on computers.

i agree with starman, seems like macdonald`s assistant doesn't have good knowledge on computers.
And why should they? They are there to put burgers in bags.

This info should be up on the wall if they want people to use it.

i thought you needed to register on the te cloud webpage first then you get your username and pass. I also think its free for customers with certain broadband connections otherwise its a subcription

I've used maccys free wifi on my pda before, it is free, theres instruction leaflets in most maccys just pick one up give it a read pretty straight forward.
Very useful, good idea by maccyz top marks..

I hook up to there networks all the time, its free and very easy.

Let your device aquire the ip address, load up your web browser and the Mcd's Cloud page should load up, then just click on the spinning "M" logo and your logged in for 24 hours.

there passwords usually printed on the wall inside above counter and yes it is freee

load up the page with the could on and then on the right hand side click on the Mc donaalds logo - this then opens the connection. you need to keep this window open otherwise connection will close. thats it - no need for passwrods or anything!

Back