matrix infinity going cheep

jase02476

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have got a matrix infinity chip for a ps2 i have had it a very long time and every time i get a ps2 i just look at the chip and think fu*k it ill try and chip it but i allways fu*ck it up i have fu*ked up about 5 ps2s trying to put this chip in so i moved on to xboxs and there piss easy to do so if someone want a matrix infinity chip for a ps2 cheep just post here and let me know. ill get a pic of it tomorrow so you can see it

Last edited:
hi mate i am interrested

can u play all the latest games wid it ? i cant play fight nite round 3 on mine ?

here is a pic of it sorry if you can not see it very good my cam is not very good at takeing pics up close

thanks matebut i thinki will go for the dms pro

you say you can not get the latest games to play well i have not got a ps2 but have you tryed puting the games on some other disc to see if that helps cuz when a game wont play on my xbox i use dvd-r ritek disc and it works just a thort m8

or is it a ntsc game usa i carnt play some usa games

hiya mate i am using ritek go5 but its jus these 2 latest games they dont worki have messed up about 6 dvds

there prob usa version try lookin for a pal version to download and it will work first time

hey jase what u want for it,ive got a clone in and a hd so the real deal would b great pm me what u want for it please

for the novice chipper and the ps2 i would suggest using the DUO2 se or gt chips - they are very easy to install and no fittings to legs of chips you can barely see. the hardest solder point is the bios chips. they retail for about £15-£19 which includes the wire solder ect..

Back