Mashup Closed :(

dar1437

Worldz Biggest Oddball
VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems Mashup has closed down permanently :(

The skin i was using seemed to rely on Mashup for all it's links/ searches. Can anyone recommend a good alternative?

Cheers,

Dar

I think entertainment hub is the one to watch mate, I can imagine a lot of the programmers taking advantage of this :)

u need to put on your sd card then go to sys then add it to the addon

Run XBMC, go to system select Addons;
3) Chose - Install from Zip file;
4) Find an external storage (root/mnt for M3 Device);
5) Run zip repo or plugin file

When i try to run the zip, nothing seems to happen? :)

Instead of the (ok) button being available, it just takes me into the zip files internal folders with each click?

Last edited:
any workaround?

Miss the maship

is there another way to the links?

another add on ?

need another add on

Last edited by a moderator:
mashup was getting digital media warnings mate and I gather he's just bottled it, you really cant blame the bloke like look at them two off either piratebay or kickass there still in jail for the same sort of thing. hackermil has teamed up with a few programmers and it looks like there's going to be a Prometheus add-on very soon ;-)
Why is it Gone?

i have put temp fix in down load

Thanks mate , tbh it doesn't bother me yeah it was handy but all I've done is used much movies as a template and added a few other addons in with it. Doesn't look pretty but the addon I watch are all together so that'll do me.

Sent from my iNone using Tapatalk

To be honest i still think Genesis is a great addon. But at the end of the day a lot of them will be closed down due to the law :Mad2:

To be honest i still think Genesis is a great addon. But at the end of the day a lot of them will be closed down due to the law :Mad2:
Your right mate it's a cracking addon, and when you've got every Tom dick and Harry advertising free tv it's always going to happen. A was reading some Twitter post and the grief mashup was getting was uncalled for.

The problem now is people want FREE stuff and still not happy hahaha.
Is all do to with © ... Was better to them closed down

Your right there mate , there's no keeping some people happy lol

Back