Mario Kart on the Wii...?

PAUL7331

Inactive User
Reaction score
I hope so! One of my best racing games of all time! I never played this on gamecube though so when I get my Wii I'll probably get the gamecube mario Kart with it too!

yea, great game. only the super nes version though. pure class with one of the best learning curves i have ever seen. you just got better and better but never stopped learning. totally spoilt it on the n64 though

yea, great game. only the super nes version though. pure class with one of the best learning curves i have ever seen. you just got better and better but never stopped learning. totally spoilt it on the n64 though

I agree...snes version was amazing.

did u play it on gamecube? How did that compare to the N64 version?

no mate, never tried it on the gamecube. was it any good. are the car controls the same as the snes or n64 ?

you can play mario kart 64 on the pc using an emulator....project 64 is the best.

Its just as good as the real thing.

I never played it on snes but I've played both n64, gamecube and DS versions and the n64 version is better than the gamecube version with the DS my current favourite. I'm hoping they put the snes one on VC soon.

SNES version is still the best as it doesn't cheat like the N64 version did.
Drop 3 shells behind you onto the other karts as you go into the final corners, they still manage to catch up and win the race. Totally pi***d me off, never played that version again, it cost something stupid like £70 too.

i still bring my snez out the cupboard once in a while to play it, another good game was bomber man. me and my frends still play it regular 4 player. good fun when your out your nut. like all snez games there crap on any thing eles there is just somthing special about the snez. i had somthing called a wild card when i was a kid. you could copy the snez games onto floppy disk's. the only game you couldnt copy was mario kart cause it had some sort of chip in it so i bought that but it was well worth it. i have got a big bag of them up in loft. i had a happy childhood. some quality games on the snez.

i was only young then my brothers were in charge of it but it was great fun, i think it was probly one of the first scams on a consol, it was great, still works to this day must be at least 15 years old. we use to buy 100 games on floppy disk for 20 quid from a chinees guy in croydon. happy days

i was only young then my brothers were in charge of it but it was great fun, i think it was probly one of the first scams on a consol, it was great, still works to this day must be at least 15 years old. we use to buy 100 games on floppy disk for 20 quid from a chinees guy in croydon. happy days

sweet! Wish I would have known about it, rather then saving £60 of my hard earned pocket money in those days to get Street figher 2! LOL

sweet! Wish I would have known about it, rather then saving £60 of my hard earned pocket money in those days to get Street figher 2! LOL

ahh. those bittersweet memories, had to get a adapter with it as well coz i couldnt wait for the pal version so it cost me nearly £100.
bloody thing used to stick about 2 foot in the air and wobble round like a tree in the wind.
great game tho, hours of fun. loved bomberman 4 player too.
then came goldeneye on the n64, 4 player.
all pure class games

yer golden eye was another winner, good fun, its not about all the graphics in games its the game play that counts. some times the creator get a little to carried away and forget about the game play quality. nowa days to play fifa you need to have such good co-ordination its a joke i remeber when it either shot or lob and slow and fast running. my little mind cant keep up these days to much abuse over the years

ahh. those bittersweet memories, had to get a adapter with it as well coz i couldnt wait for the pal version so it cost me nearly £100.
bloody thing used to stick about 2 foot in the air and wobble round like a tree in the wind.
great game tho, hours of fun. loved bomberman 4 player too.
then came goldeneye on the n64, 4 player.
all pure class games

Goldeneye.....AMAZING. I remember my mate came to school one morning and told me goldenye had arrived..he got his on import too with the big adaptor. He told storeies of shooting guards on the toilet and from that moment on, I was hooked. My fave N64 game, especially multiplayer!

Back