Manu Utd Vs Rangers

In all honesty I would take one point from both games. But I hope that the. Boy weise knocks fook out of u lot.

When does the riot start? :)

6 -0 to Man U.

;)

3-0 or 3-1 to united....wayne rooney to score 2

im rooting for man u but in all honesty Rangers wont be a push over , they will be well up for it

Fergie seems to relish these ties so i can see Rangers getting a right old spanking. 4-0 to united

Edit : Ive just seen Rangers line up ... Who the fooks that lot ?? lmao ill go with witchy 6-0 to utd's 2nd team

Last edited:
Don't think the SPL is a patch on the EPL in respect to the style of football played. The EPL seems to be a faster paced laugue with more possible Premiership winning teams involved, the SPL has never caught up with only two major teams in the league most seasons.

I watch Celtic and Rangers when I'm up in Scotland and they play some good games within the SPL.

I'll take a 2-0 to Man U

English link (requires sopcast download here)

Once installed type this into your browser:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/82153

OUUUUUUUUCH!!!!!

161986538-c65125c18df29fe2d6dd521a7c0c1c2e.4c8fd440-scaled.jpg

VIDEO

YouTube - Valencia Leg Break

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what the hell is goin through Ferguson's mind wit that team selection?? I can understand if its halfway through season and players need rest but not after 4 fookin matches.

Talks so much bout giving Rangers respect and puts that team out. rubbish

A terrible outcome for Valencia, I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Utd got what they derserved...one point, loads and loads of possesion and shots off target but playing against a team who do transfers on a shoe string (or should I say a piece of thread) then they made it hard for themselves.

Great point for the Gers. A good defensive performance but Utd were not much of a threat tonight, I think maybe a bit complacent.

i can't see anything :err: happening to his leg i mean.

Look carefully at his left leg, you can see it bend while he is on the ground.

BTW, well done the Huns.

And shut up all u Englanders trying to say the Old Firm are second rate clubs. ;)

Back