Manchester United winger Nani plotting Premier League exit

Utopie

Inactive User
Reaction score
Manchester United winger Nani plotting Premier League exit for Serie A switch - report
15 Mar 2011 11:24:00
Source: Manchester United winger Nani plotting Premier League exit for Serie A switch - report - Goal.com

Manchester United winger Nani is believed to be interested in making a move to Serie A.

The Portugal international has come a long way in the last 18 months at Old Trafford, going from an outcast to filling the gap created by Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Real Madrid.

And with the former Sporting midfielder having already won a plethora of honours with the Red Devils, The Guardian reports that the 24-year-old is considering the possibility of making a move during the summer transfer window.

It has also been reported that United could make a move for Aston Villa's Ashley Young when the current campaign comes to a close.

Manchester United winger Nani plotting Premier League exit for Serie A switch - report
15 Mar 2011 11:24:00
Source: Manchester United winger Nani plotting Premier League exit for Serie A switch - report - Goal.com

Manchester United winger Nani is believed to be interested in making a move to Serie A.

The Portugal international has come a long way in the last 18 months at Old Trafford, going from an outcast to filling the gap created by Cristiano Ronaldo's departure to Real Madrid.

And with the former Sporting midfielder having already won a plethora of honours with the Red Devils, The Guardian reports that the 24-year-old is considering the possibility of making a move during the summer transfer window.

It has also been reported that United could make a move for Aston Villa's Ashley Young when the current campaign comes to a close.
a "plethora" of honours??? got me in stiches there...!!!

personally cant see it happening...

a "plethora" of honours??? got me in stiches there...!!!

No mate that would be Nani's shin ;)

What a load of old bollox lmao M I B hang your head in shame lol, goal.com is the worst internet virus in history. You need a proper source mate let's say News of the World for instance pmsl ;)

Back