Manchester United thread

Sussed it did ya...bollox you are too smart for me...:Clap:
Look no further :proud:
scousers.jpg

WTF is wrong with you Mancs....you beat the old enemy and not a fekking post to beat it up us.

@bro....I at least expected a LAUGH from you...you know what I mean...:proud:

As for the match, you were the better team and started really fast but seemed to get a bit complacient after the 1st 10 minutes. We played a lot better in 2nd half and was realy pleased with Raul Meireles.

As for the count...unlike some Mancs on here and other forums...I have always said he has the talent to be a world class (yes world class) striker...if only he wasn't a lazy bassa, this season he isn't lazy so my prediction could be right.

We gave you a fekkin scare though but its not the worst thing getting beat away from home by the 2nd best team in england.

lol, it just goes to show how far backwards Liverpool are going that even man u fans on here cant be bothered to take the time out to take a dig at them.

Anyway, fantastic game (well I would say that after being saved by Berbas third). IT is alarming how many goals we are conceding especially after taking valuable leads which isnt like us.

As for Liverpool, what on earth has happened to Torres? I have always maintained when fit he is the best striker in the premiership by some distance, but at the moment something isnt quite right.

And as for the Berba Bandwagon, I was never off it so will be happy to say I knew he would do well for us and even last season, sure his work rate wasnt brilliant but as I continuously argued was always happier with him in the team than not.

Hope he continues to play well and when Rooney finds his feet we will be there or thereabouts.

city are only just a few points ahead of us and they are suposed to the the dogs bollox

well they are bollox lol

They're bollox alright!
It'll be interesting to see the outcome against Chelsea this weekend though.

lol, it just goes to show how far backwards Liverpool are going that even man u fans on here cant be bothered to take the time out to take a dig at them.

Anyway, fantastic game (well I would say that after being saved by Berbas third). IT is alarming how many goals we are conceding especially after taking valuable leads which isnt like us.

As for Liverpool, what on earth has happened to Torres? I have always maintained when fit he is the best striker in the premiership by some distance, but at the moment something isnt quite right.

And as for the Berba Bandwagon, I was never off it so will be happy to say I knew he would do well for us and even last season, sure his work rate wasnt brilliant but as I continuously argued was always happier with him in the team than not.

Hope he continues to play well and when Rooney finds his feet we will be there or thereabouts.

You know it's bad when Manc's cant be arsed ripping the scousers lol.
As for the bandwagon there wasnt many utd fans that ever doubted his abilities and no one needs telling why the fans got on his back. He is fitter now there is no doubt, he still drops off and peels away to the wings but he's fit enough to get his arse in the box when required.
Why is he fitter ? Certainly international retirement will help but the 6 mile runs wont have done him any harm either. Read his after match interview and youll see what i mean.

Brilliant Interview With Berb – THIS Is The Type Of Player We Want

Heres some gifs from the game watch out for Konchesky for the 1st goal ... Cheating get... And reina for the overhead kick lol shouldnt have stood in the quick drying cement m8

berba1stgoal2keepers.gif
berba2nd.gif
berba3rda.gif

Last edited:
carling cup game was good one to watch, in sense that man united were well behind in possession, attempts at goal, and just general build up play but ended up winning by a large margin. Dont see that happen too many times.

Have to say really do worry about centre of midfield wenever Anderson and Gibson are paired up. Anderson played well but Gibson offers absolutely nothing to the team apart from his shooting. Brown was just terrible, the right back situation really is worrying.

Smalling had a great game, Rafael did well at left back, although think De Laet should have been given a chance as is more familiar with left back role. Bebe has good feel about him, similar to what i thought about Obertan when he had his cameo debut, has good balance and willing to take defenders on.

All in all looks to be a good night, with Chelski out, City looking to go out, and Liverpool struggling against a minnow team.

carling cup game was good one to watch, in sense that man united were well behind in possession, attempts at goal, and just general build up play but ended up winning by a large margin. Dont see that happen too many times.

Have to say really do worry about centre of midfield wenever Anderson and Gibson are paired up. Anderson played well but Gibson offers absolutely nothing to the team apart from his shooting. Brown was just terrible, the right back situation really is worrying.

Smalling had a great game, Rafael did well at left back, although think De Laet should have been given a chance as is more familiar with left back role. Bebe has good feel about him, similar to what i thought about Obertan when he had his cameo debut, has good balance and willing to take defenders on.

All in all looks to be a good night, with Chelski out, City looking to go out, and Liverpool struggling against a minnow team.

Chelsea out, City did end up out lmao, the scum also carried on their recent form and went out on penalties to the mighty league 2 Northampton. <<useless twats lmfao
Great news for us was Ando who showed exactly why we love him, couple of them driving runs and the ability to pick a pass he's a diamond an unfit one certainly but you can see the talent. Smalling looks good and lets not forget MO7 popping up with a couple of goals. Fair points made about Gibbo but a classy lob over the keeper for the 1st goal show that he aint just a hammer, he controlled that finish well. Do worry about his positioning at times though gets caught out a hell of a lot. The big news i suppose has to be Bebe, as mentioned good balance and looks to have a fierce shot on him very promising. Thought macheda had a disappointing night and just glad he has another round in the cup to sort it out. Obertan showed he has a good footballing brain inside that spaceship of a head and was impressive with the ball. Seems our squad is left hardly any big clubs to play although arseole wenger might well have a good pop at this one now ;)
Quote of the week has to be drogba "we can win the quadruple" lol u diked
Drog the quad

thought it was a decent performance from the lads tonight. away ties are never easy especially against smaller teams. gr8 to see anderson/owen/rio getting full 90mins under their belts. hopefully rio can get back into the team as the form of johnny evans at the moment is slightly worrying. also now hoping anderson gets a run of games and cement his place in the team coz for me he is the midfielder we have been craving and crying about for the last season or two but fergie just doesnt give him a run in the team... wes brown has been a total dud over the last couple seasons. was amazing the double winning season but just seems to have gone downhill. rafael the ideal replacement. another solid performance tonight but needs to cut of the silliness and stupidness of last season (munich sending off) and work on his positioning and concentration..

gibson is shite! end of really lol.. dont rate him one bit and apart from his goal today he didnt really do much tbh.. bebe certainly looks like he can be a good player, good balance as mentioned and seems to have a lot of pace. looks huge as well and could be another shrewd fergie signing and definitely want to see more of him... obertan showed good pace and skill and again hope to see more of him too. with the injury to valencia, that left wing is for grabs for the next 6 months or so and hopefully one these guys can take it...

finally looks like we can all the way again this season. cheski, city, lpool, everton & spurs all knocked out... looks like arsenal, villa & northampton (haha lmao ;) ) are our main threats but as tonight showed u can never rule anyone out... bolton away for us the weekend, always a tough and physical battle. majority of 1st team have been rested so hopefully they'll be raring to go....

Last edited:
@ NL7 the left wing has been a problem for a couple years now. I think Obertan could well be the answer. What your thoughts ? Nani for me was wasted over there and as bad as it sounds Valencias injury is a massive opportunity for Nani to shine, he is definitely a different player from the right. Obertan causes headaches for whoever he plays against but the thing id like to see him do is cross the ball once or twice. He had an instant rapport with rooney interchanging passes on his full debut and he aslo integrated well with Evra. Id love to see him get game time but it looks like park gets the nod (the energetic little mad fukr).

@ NL7 the left wing has been a problem for a couple years now. I think Obertan could well be the answer. What your thoughts ? Nani for me was wasted over there and as bad as it sounds Valencias injury is a massive opportunity for Nani to shine, he is definitely a different player from the right. Obertan causes headaches for whoever he plays against but the thing id like to see him do is cross the ball once or twice. He had an instant rapport with rooney interchanging passes on his full debut and he aslo integrated well with Evra. Id love to see him get game time but it looks like park gets the nod (the energetic little mad fukr).

obertan could well be the answer m8 but will fergie give him a proper chance? chucking him in for a carling game and the odd cameo appearance in the league is not the way to go about it.. thts what i think anyway.. he has bags off pace and acceleration is just wow! plenty of skill and playing with evra on the left will definitely help him... needs game time, simple! lol how can a player settle and gain rhythm and understanding with his teammates if he's gonna be in and out of the team? tbh this persistance with giggs, scholes & neville is really doing my head in. we need a younger, dynamic look to our team but fergie just keeps on playing these guys... yes the younger lot will make mistakes but thats due to a lack of experience and football education. that obviously comes with game time at the highest level.

nani is completely different player of the right and to be fair to the lad when he signed for us, in his 1st season he played on the left and did very well. his 1st season for me was better than ronaldo's 1st season... But after that i think there was too much chopping and changing from fergie and he did not give a proper run in the team for a season and a half. quieroz leaving i think hindered his and anderson's progress... see the difference now that he's playing week in, week out. u can check my previous posts coz i always said that he has the talent but needs regular game time...

same with anderson. scholes needs to be pushed out of the team and anderson should be given a proper run of 8-10 games. anderson is the future but only if he's given a chance. he has all the attributes, pace, power, acceleration, vision, tackling etc and apart from his ability to score goals which i belive he will with regular run he can be the complete midfielder and one of the best in the world.

p.s now quieroz has got the sack, hopefully fergie gets him back as assistant. definitely missed him over the last season or two. he brought a continental approach to our play which helped us immensely during the double winning season...

obertan could well be the answer m8 but will fergie give him a proper chance? chucking him in for a carling game and the odd cameo appearance in the league is not the way to go about it.. thts what i think anyway.. he has bags off pace and acceleration is just wow! plenty of skill and playing with evra on the left will definitely help him... needs game time, simple! lol how can a player settle and gain rhythm and understanding with his teammates if he's gonna be in and out of the team? tbh this persistance with giggs, scholes & neville is really doing my head in. we need a younger, dynamic look to our team but fergie just keeps on playing these guys... yes the younger lot will make mistakes but thats due to a lack of experience and football education. that obviously comes with game time at the highest level.

nani is completely different player of the right and to be fair to the lad when he signed for us, in his 1st season he played on the left and did very well. his 1st season for me was better than ronaldo's 1st season... But after that i think there was too much chopping and changing from fergie and he did not give a proper run in the team for a season and a half. quieroz leaving i think hindered his and anderson's progress... see the difference now that he's playing week in, week out. u can check my previous posts coz i always said that he has the talent but needs regular game time...

same with anderson. scholes needs to be pushed out of the team and anderson should be given a proper run of 8-10 games. anderson is the future but only if he's given a chance. he has all the attributes, pace, power, acceleration, vision, tackling etc and apart from his ability to score goals which i belive he will with regular run he can be the complete midfielder and one of the best in the world.

p.s now quieroz has got the sack, hopefully fergie gets him back as assistant. definitely missed him over the last season or two. he brought a continental approach to our play which helped us immensely during the double winning season...

I think he is the long term answer and defo needs game time but when you got giggs in there making all the right decisions and park running a marathon every 45 minutes it's a dilema. I agree we need to progress and bring the youth through the side but at this point the first name on my team sheet is scholes (IF FIT). We all watched Pique piss of to Spain and i have a similar fear for Macheda. Obiwankanobitan can make that position his own due to limited competition. Fkin Park lol. And Giggs wont play 40 games so he has a good chance. This carling cup run needs him to sieze his chance or we could well be in the market for a left sided player come 2011.

As for Queiroz lol ffs come home Carlos defo a plus for Nani,Bebe and Ando and tactically he edges poor old Phelan and his loverly shorts out. I would love to see Phelan stay in as assistant but get carlos back in somehow maybe in a scouting role with advisory powers ;)

Ando and sholes in the same side is unlikely but common sense says to me play scholes if fit and let ando integrate the squad meanwhile (ando will always get game time). I think were in a fantastic position that side we sent out against scunny was packed with game winners and that was with 11 changes from the win at the weekend. Amazing really (not quite as amazing as the rumors of a ronaldo return ;) but just as entertaining)

I think its credit to messers Wenger and Ferguson to have such fantastic young talent in the clubs and it's apparent now looking at the carling cup draw.

I agree sometimes with the persistence is annoying especially in case of Neville...he is a legend but his era is over really, cant stay fit and thus just cannot keep up with the demands of the league. I would really like to see Rafael given the responsibility for right back in the smaller games.

As for Scholes and Giggs, you cant push them out if they continue to play like they have been. If they have a couple bad games then yea give them a break and play others.
I really want Obertan given chances on left with Nani on right. Although problem may be with Obertan lasting the full 90 as he said himself he might not be able to last 90 minutes at EPL intensity.

Quieroz was good because being portugese he could naturally converse with our portugese and brazillian players, this was important for youngsters coming over for first time.

Apparently Hargo is back in training and looking like giving fergie another selection headache. Been here so many times before i have mentally written him off. For him to get back into first team action would be like a new signing. Carricks back in training so another boost to the squad.
Hargreaves and Carrick back in training

City for the draw tomorrow :Clap:

stupid stupid defensive mistakes have cost us another 2 fkin points! what an absolute shocking season jonny evans has had so far... at fault for the 1st goal along with evra who should have on the post and evans was just constantly giving the ball away. fergie should have realised that when it comes to powerful players and those with a decent spring & aerial poweress, at the moment evans seems to be struggling. happened with zamora, cahill bullied him at everton, out of position for the lpool pen last week and today davies & elmander tore him to pieces....

the 2nd goal, what the fk was that park doin diving in like that? what does he bring to the team apart frm his ability to run around like a headless fkin chicken??!!?? we've got serious defensive problems at the mo and personally i'd drop evans and play smalling if rio isnt ready yet... smalling may lack experience but evans is making some serious schoolboy errors...

also i'd drop rooney as well... u guys know my thoughts on him, i think he's an average player who last season went through a world class spell of goal-scoring, yet as i said that doesnt make him a world class player... his private life is clearly affecting his performances so why is he an automatic starter? he should earn his place like the rest. he performances have been a shambles, no input whatsoever and for me he is clearly lacking motivation at the moment.. give owen a chance, he deserves it.

Cant believe defence at moment, but i wouldnt play Smalling, he is more error prone than Evans, everytime he goes in for tackle in box im worried he will give away a penalty. O'shea is just diabolical, surely its time for Rafael to be given a chance.

Rooney's a good player, but his head is not in it at the moment, and I agree that Owen deserves a start, I was actually half expecting to see him start today.

Feel sorry for Macheda though, whenever he's given some gametime its always either in a full reserve squad with limited service up front or in games like these where most of time he only gets the ball in his own half.

But really im not surprised today, its always the same when rivals drop points, United dont capitalise and follow suit or they barely get away with 3 points.

fkin shite! at this rate we're just gona make the top 4. can understand wtf fergie is playing at tbh... too many issues with his selection and he is getting it wrong.... end of! i just couldnt understand what he was doing yesteday, just mind boggling!

he goes 4-5-1 with macheda on the left wing and poor owen up front on his own. the poor chap touched the ball on a handful of occasions and then he's expected to shine... bullshit! then we saw anderson sometimes on the left wing which from games previously, we know he cant play there... why not play obertan? or even have him on the fkin bench??

berbatov who has been one of our best players along with nani and vidic is left on the bench...... how does that work? the worse thing about it is berba isnt even on international duty this coming week as he has retired! we had nobody up front to hold the ball, bring other into play etc and it was just abysmal...

we've got others who rant and rave about scholes... where has he been for the last 3-4 games? non-existent! its all good doing it v newcastle & west ham at home but ive said time and time again that when the likes of giggs and scholes come up against not just bigger but quicker, stronger, dynamic midfield lineups, they both struggle... why? because they just cant keep up with the pace of the game... cattermole was all over scholes yesterday, the guy couldnt even retain possession... just rubbish! not good enough!

there no doubt in my mind that fergie doesnt know his best 11 or his best formation at the moment and its costing us points... fergie fukd it against rangers, has been playing below par rooney, o'shea, evans and park for games now and it simply isnt good enough..

he goes and signs a fkin nobody in bebe for £7m when he coulda signed van der vaart for £8m in a position that very badly needed strengthening and then tells fans that there's no value in the market...!

5 points behind already..... thank god we're not in april or else i woulda said its fkin over.... fergie needs a rocket up his arse and stop tinkering unnecessarily and also needs to tell the players to fkin step it up big time or else we're gona be in some serious trouble.........................................!

What on earth is going on? That has to be the worst performance I have seen from us in a very very long time. I seriously do not understand many of SAF team selections so far this season.

Oshea and Evans are liabilities and shouldnt be given any further chances, unless we're on our last legs. I'd be happier with Smalling in there as he cant possibly be any worse than them two. So happy to see Ferdinand and Vidic back together, just pray they now stay fit well Ferdinand anyway as he is in and out of the team for a long time now.

And what kind of move was it to play Macheda out left and Owen on his own. Exactly how was that going to benefit the team in any way whatsoever. Macheda would have been better as a loan striker as at least he has the physical presence and pace to trouble people. Owen for me is a penalty box striker who is not going to make runs too often now, sure if he gets a chance he will finish it but yesterday looked as if he just had enough.

And why was Berba rested? He has a two week break coming up with his international retirement so surely could have benefited from a full game to keep up his good form. We were lucky not to be behind after the first half, but based on the season so far we wont be challenging for the title unless SAF plays his strongest side and gets them playing the way we know they can.

If still down in dumps, just think you could be a Liverpool fan. LMFAO.

fkin shite! at this rate we're just gona make the top 4. can understand wtf fergie is playing at tbh... too many issues with his selection and he is getting it wrong.... end of! i just couldnt understand what he was doing yesteday, just mind boggling!

he goes 4-5-1 with macheda on the left wing and poor owen up front on his own. the poor chap touched the ball on a handful of occasions and then he's expected to shine... bullshit! then we saw anderson sometimes on the left wing which from games previously, we know he cant play there... why not play obertan? or even have him on the fkin bench??

berbatov who has been one of our best players along with nani and vidic is left on the bench...... how does that work? the worse thing about it is berba isnt even on international duty this coming week as he has retired! we had nobody up front to hold the ball, bring other into play etc and it was just abysmal...

we've got others who rant and rave about scholes... where has he been for the last 3-4 games? non-existent! its all good doing it v newcastle & west ham at home but ive said time and time again that when the likes of giggs and scholes come up against not just bigger but quicker, stronger, dynamic midfield lineups, they both struggle... why? because they just cant keep up with the pace of the game... cattermole was all over scholes yesterday, the guy couldnt even retain possession... just rubbish! not good enough!

there no doubt in my mind that fergie doesnt know his best 11 or his best formation at the moment and its costing us points... fergie fukd it against rangers, has been playing below par rooney, o'shea, evans and park for games now and it simply isnt good enough..

he goes and signs a fkin nobody in bebe for £7m when he coulda signed van der vaart for £8m in a position that very badly needed strengthening and then tells fans that there's no value in the market...!

fergie the new rafa? :roflmao:

HAve to agree with everything apart from Scholes thing. Only game where he hasnt looked good is the Sunderland one. Scholes at his age should be used sparingly, not every game, but looking at our central midfield options there is no other choice. Carrick is just off form and well he is decent when on form but thats all he is. Fletcher is not a playmaker and his passing is hit and miss at moment. Gibson is just useless apart from his shooting.

utter bollox yesterday 2-0 up and fuked it up !!
the vds error for their 2nd goal just about summed up our season. No concentration and a distinct lack of ruthlessness.
Just aswell Chelsea let us off the hook but really it's another 2 points dropped and this cannot continue if were to make a serious challenge.

Then there's the Rooney rumors that he's off in january.
Wayne Rooney will quit Manchester United in January after his war with Sir Alex Ferguson has gone beyond repair. Manchester City, Barcelona, and Real Madrid prepare for a sensational transfer swoop - World Exclusive - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk
fergie's been saying he was carrying an ankle injury yet wayne has come out and publicly stated that there is no injury !! Why the ice on your ankle when you got took off then wayne ?? Madrid have apparently put a verbal offer of 75 million in.
A load of bollox or another chunk off the glacier debt.

absolute shambles, shambles, shambles!!! with all due to respect to WBA we should be cutting teams like them to pieces but as an avid utd fan i have to admit that it seems we have lost that unbeatable factor and teams can now not just away from home but can come to old trafford and feel they can get something........ we are an average looking side at the moment with below par players. fergie doesnt help the situation by fkin tinkering game after game after game. its just beyond belief and absolutely ridiculous that we cannot send out the same fkin lineup 2 games in a row...

yesterday's starting lineup was very good. young, vibrant but with experience. up until the injury to giggsy we were playing well, anderson was controlling the midfield and was the covering every blade of grass playing in the centre.... he was picking the ball up and basically making everything tick... so when giggsy gets injured, what does fergie do??? bring on fkin darron gibson! i mean this guy is an absolute liability and offers fkin bugger all! anderson is then moved to the left wing where time and time again we know he cant play there..... anderson ALWAYS fkin gets sacrificed and gets shoved here, there and everywhere. how can he gain consistency when he isnt playing in his natural position and like nearly every game this season he has played in, the poor chap is substitued and that donkey gibson who did nothing but give the ball away was still on that pitch. as soon as gibson came on, we lost our shape and we lost control of the midfield. in the last 20mins WBA looked more likely to score than we did...

fergie knew there might be an issue with giggs as he had just come back from injury so why oh why not have obertan on the bench?? he said bebe was injured apparently?? why pay £3m for a player (obertan) if ur only gona give him a chance in the carling up and play him in reserve games??

as for rooney, he was right to be dropped, no player is bigger than the club and he should shut the fk up and earn his place in the team. he has been the worse player at utd this season by a country mile... fergie said what he said to protect him, for his own benefit so the pressure is taken off him yet he throws it back in his face... what macheda said him being a fkin chav is true, the fkin thick tw*t... he is the most overrated bag of shit ive ever seen and believe me if madrid are stupid enough to pay £75m i'd take without even thinking about it... rooney at £75m and david villa at £34m lol... are u telling me rooney is worth £5m less than ronaldo?? hahahaha what a fkin joke! rooney isnt even fit to lick ronaldo's boots...

the way things are going at this season, we can seriously only hope for success in the carling/fa cup... squad isnt good or strong enough for the champions league and honestly at the moment it isnt good enough to challenge for the premier league. the performances have been awful, poor team selection, shit defending, lapses in concentration and stupid chavs opening their mouths when they should keep it zipped. IF and a very BIG IF, we somehow go on to win the league this season, my god the rest of teams are shit and would have ballsed it up one way or another...

Back