Manchester United thread

Wesley Sneijer, yesterday opened the doors to a possible cut price January move to United for £11 Million after asking Inter Milan for a transfer. The Dutch playmaker has been Alex Ferguson's top choice to replace Paul Scholes in the past but Inter's previous valuation of £40 million and Sneijer's wage of £10 Million a year pove a stumbling block 18 months ago.

This Sneijder rumour has been going on that long I can even spell his bleeding name right lol.
Been a walking wounded last season or two but a class act when fit.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

I wanted him to sign a few seasons back, it was widely tipped that having him would be the key to beating barca in the big games (personally I always believed the key was a heavy first minute two footed tackle on messi was the better option) but he never came and cleverley isnt terrible. sneijder hasnt played all season has he? wonder if he can still perform? Would be exciting to see him at old trafford! City will probably try sign him now!

he's a greedy barsteward our wesley, no way fergie will pay his wages plus the agents fees, i'm sure a move to chity would suit both parties :)

Not very often i comment b4 a game but Ashley young must take his chance on the right today. Not surprised val dropped. Left side is still a worry for me. lets hope chico can stay onside a bit more

541019_384817074946596_1958652978_n.jpg

Still in :)
Thought Kagawa needed get more involved though.

Van persie was amazing today, I even think he's better than Ronaldo.The pass from giggs and the way van took it was something else.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Look I'm not saying that van Persie is Jesus but he came back from the dead, regularly does miracles and is absolutely deadly on crosses

You better wrap RVP in cotton wool if he gets injured Man United are finished. West Ham were all over you until he came on.

You better wrap RVP in cotton wool if he gets injured Man United are finished. West Ham were all over you until he came on.

It's our silly midfield that's needed sorting out for years now. We need a quality Roy keane style central mid fielder we can't keep riding our luck and hoping to just at least equal whatever they score against any team ballsy enough to 'have a go'

"finished" pmsl

With him united win the league simples

Without him united still might ;)

"finished" pmsl

With him united win the league simples

Without him united still might ;)

Judging by today's performance I doubt it running teams ragged until Fergie time and then spring to life in the last minute.? you will get sussed one day. pmpl ;)

Already been sussed that's why teams are coming at us .... However that might just work in favour of fergies boys.
Cannot stop us seems to be the norm

It's only on loan :)

Totally agree with jamesyboy. Our midfield is not scary enough and thats why teams come at us so readily, they are not scared of a midfield that contains no bite, not enough drive and width that doesn't hurt you. I was looking forward to seeing Raphael given a reign to bomb down the right....but it was rubbish. As for Kagawa well he may as well not have been on the pitch. Scholesy bless him for all his excellent control, self space making and intricate passing, becomes a bit of a liability when the opposition start to put us under a bit of pressure.Tom cleverly has got what it takes i think but desperately needs a midfield minder alongside. Seems to fizzle out second half, i don't think it's down to fitness but more losing belief and direction that would come from a boss in midfield.
Thought Danny welbecks running and interplay was great but will probably always lack that killer touch-I think he could play in the role that kagawa was bought for. He chases everything down,keeps the opposition on their toes and is very quick-maybe we don't need to play with really wide players, lets face it they have been totally ineffective this season.
Thought Chico played well and couldn't understand him being subbed. It's a good job giggs dinked that pass to VP cos he should have got that header on target and that might have been the moment we went out of the cup. Don't get me wrong it was a good pass but if anyone else was chasing it, it might just have been a hopeful punt. I think VP read it better than anyone would have and made it look better. His judgement of where it would land,his control and the way he guided it was out of this world-don't forget he had a defender to shield as well. It's one of the best goals I have ever seen for what was it involved. Out of jail again. We need more steel

Back