Manchester United thread

[h=5]It's been confirmed that the coin that struck Rio Ferdinand was actually a Euro, as Man City fans no longer have any need for them[/h]

Tevez knew exactly what he was doin when he fouled Rafael. As rafa surges diagonally Tevez deliberately clips his left foot which knocks it into the back of rafa's leg - totally professional foul. Absolutely no doubt that the Young goal should have stood. Think Joe Hart over criticised for third goal - that was as far in the corner as you could get. Don't really think there was much between the sides but those first half goals knocked the stuffing out of city. Was a great game and not many would have moaned at 2-2. Clichy losing the ball to Wellbeck, Tevez clipping Rafael then Nasri cowering at the free kick....well I never!

Man City are set to punish the fan who confronted Rio Ferdinand, by giving him tickets to all Champions League games next season.

e2a6uhat.jpg

:)

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Last edited:
[h=5]R.I.P Sir Patrick Moore, the man was an astronomical genius...but even he couldn't figure out what the 3 stars on a city badge means[/h]

[h=5]R.I.P Sir Patrick Moore, the man was an astronomical genius...but even he couldn't figure out what the 3 stars on a city badge means[/h]
He wouldn't know either like the rest of the ignorant sods they are there purely for decoration.

For "design purposes", they have never won a European trophy and they haven't won 30+ titles (Juventus have 2 stars to signify their 27 something titles, Inter Milan have 1 to signfy 18 etc.) They say it is a more continental design but it causes confusion causing people who have never heard of Man City (most people outside of stockport) will be under the impression they have won at least 3 European Cups. In other words it's a complete farce

For "design purposes", they have never won a European trophy and they haven't won 30+ titles (Juventus have 2 stars to signify their 27 something titles, Inter Milan have 1 to signfy 18 etc.) They say it is a more continental design but it causes confusion causing people who have never heard of Man City (most people outside of stockport) will be under the impression they have won at least 3 European Cups. In other words it's a complete farce

That's it mate they are just for decoration or we could pretend it's 3 premier league wins on the bounce if you like.If any of you are interested here is a Man City run down of our beautiful badge. ;) The current club crest was adopted in 1997, a result of the previous crest being ineligible for registration as a trademark. The badge is based on the arms of the city of Manchester, and consists of a shield in front of a golden eagle. The shield features a ship on its upper half representing the Manchester Ship Canal, and three diagonal stripes in the lower half, for the city's three rivers. The bottom of the badge bears the Latin motto Superbia in Praelia, which translates as Pride in Battle. Above the eagle and shield are three stars, which are purely decorative.

You silly beggars it's to signify the amount of Champions league points they got in 2012

You silly beggars it's to signify the amount of Champions league points they got in 2012

Typical United fan a bit slow on the thinking. I spell it out nice and simple for you and yet you still don't get it. Never mind Mr gasman it's nearly Christmas and you can have a nice long lie down. Mwahahaha ;)

well if you have 3 stars for decorative purposes feck know what you will have at christmas lol

Typical United fan a bit slow on the thinking. I spell it out nice and simple for you and yet you still don't get it. Never mind Mr gasman it's nearly Christmas and you can have a nice long lie down. Mwahahaha ;)

I get it miggy and to simplify the stars mean frock all, is that correct ? No purpose whatsoever just a simple ornament pmsl

any 1 watch bradford tear arsenal a new bum hole lol

Put out their first team too, soon as it went to pennos the writing was on the wall but long before that you sensed the worst for the goons.
How shat have they gone lol

Back