Manchester United thread

Fair result tbh
Was a great game for the neutral,not that there's many on here lol,

Crap defending but can't complain Everton was up for it.
Doubt City will City it up today

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Today was another awful defensive performance. There has been too many of these this season.

Sadly I have lost complete faith in Patrice Evra his mistakes are becoming a regular thing and its no surprise we conceded goals from his side of defense. I am hearing talk in the papers about us going after the Valencia full back Jordi Alba it would be a huge upgrade on Evra who is past it. He is great going forward but as a full back most importantly his primary role is to defend which he doesn't do enough of. Its time for him to be eased out.

The loss at Wigan was awful one of the worst performances in recent memory it just shows when teams go at us we're not as good as some think. Our midfield is weak our 2 full backs are awful from a defensive point of view. Rafael left Pienaar for the 4th goal. Now it comes to the big one at the Emptihad. A draw wouldn't be too bad but i wouldn't dare play for one not with Citys attacking prowess.

City almost chucked the title away but now we've almost put it on a plate for them. The defense just isn't convincing and with City finding a lifeline from us the momentum is with them.

No matter what happens there is no doubts the Glazers need to step up and spend. This squad is weak the Champions league and micky mouse cup proved this. How we are still in with a chance of winning the league is down to the greatness of the manager this is a very average team. With only 3 World class players in Rooney, Nani and an injured Vidic.

i went to work at ten to 2 on sunday and somone told me it was 4-4 i actually thought they were doing a piss take.sun was a very a pretty shit day was 3-1 when i left.
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

It's all gone Pete Tong !

Squeeky bum time lads pmsl :)

It's all gone Pete Tong !

Squeeky bum time lads pmsl :)

Well I had my retort lined up for this when Barca knocked you out tonight but I have to say that was a great performance against all odds and all I can say is well done. Torres lol you could not make it up.

Torres lol you could not make it up.

And our Gary emptying his sack through the Sly commentary at the sight if Fernando netting. Anyone would have thought he was having his bollocks licked by all the lady sly sports presenters! Maybe he was just having his microphone tucked in by Charlotte Jackson - see Andy...if you had just been patient she would have done it without you begging!

And our Gary emptying his sack through the Sly commentary at the sight if Fernando netting. Anyone would have thought he was having his bollocks licked by all the lady sly sports presenters! Maybe he was just having his microphone tucked in by Charlotte Jackson - see Andy...if you had just been patient she would have done it without you begging!

That was fookin hilarious me n the missus looked at each other before declaring what the fk lol !
Rewound that a couple of times before becoming disturbed pmsl.
South American commentary style won't catch on I don't think and let's hope that's Gaz Nevs last Brazilian on live tv.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Well I had my retort lined up for this when Barca knocked you out tonight but I have to say that was a great performance against all odds and all I can say is well done. Torres lol you could not make it up.

Still think you will win it ... IF you can beat (or draw) with City :) I would say it's probably the Biggest and most important Manchester Derby ever on Monday

I am not predicting anything anymore this season mt, I give up with that lol but no matter who wins on Monday you could still see either team dropping more points its just been that kind of season.
I will predict miggy doing a Gaz Nev impression if City win it though :)

That's quite alright speedy :D

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

Alex_Ferguson_7.jpg

PMSL

Great game for the neutral to watch :) I would say City deserved the win over all, they attacked more and looked more comfortable imo, great result for them, goes to the wire now

@wiz hark is that a fat lady I hear a yonder such a beautiful sound don't you think. pmsl :)

Back