Manchester City Thread

Do you feel Youngy was offside miggy :)

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk.

Borderline mate but hey you still won didn't you? not quite the 6 goals you wanted back off us but a win is a win. All good now guys the happy pills have kicked in. :)

Nothing borderline mate, well onside.
Ref/linesman were poor for both sides.

Perhaps Mr Webb might have been more use to you then mate perhaps you would have got your 6 goals back then.Football sucks when things don't quite go to plan.do they? :)

Sorry if I have offended you miggy but it's all in jest m8,

It was one of those games that could at one stage have gone either way,

If I'm honest I think you are expecting too much from your team,it takes time and patience to win major trophies year after year,

You lot are still challenging so at least you are heading in the right direction :)

Sent from my Xperia X10 using Tapatalk 2

i have a feeling it was me who miggy was talking about wasnt it miggy ;)

if we would of lost the amount of shit i would of got of citeh fans would of been bad but i can take it and certainly can give it.if getting shite offended me that much i wouldnt bother posting any myself.

dont take it to heart miggy,afterall is is just BANTER,

It is all just banter miggy but never mind all this football nonsense.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355183569.091694.jpg

Last edited:
Only City
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20756755

Balotelli is suing the club ! Can you imagine any other club in the World this could happen lol. Next you will have players buggering off for half a season holidays and players hiding behind others in the wall on the biggest game of the season ...... Oh

I think you need a tougher manager, I don't think mankini is terrible but you need someone no one will mess with, someone will kick balotellis arse!

I think you need a tougher manager, I don't think mankini is terrible but you need someone no one will mess with, someone will kick balotellis arse!

Only time will tell now jimbo lets see what happens by the end of the football season. :)

The clubs a mess miggy you should have listened to your mam and dad :) Still time to come back to the light side of the force pal

Keep_Calm_Cabrera--SHIRT--NVY.jpg

Back