Man who sold IPTV must pay £521,000 or an “extra” 5 years in prison.

It's funny Bankers can screw us all for Billions in 2007, and as I know nobody did 5 years, but screw Sly/Epl and your f**ked. :D

Given the choice I would do the extra 5 years. Proceeds of crime shouldn't be a choice though, so should just be taken from them

We need to pay.......
£25 to watch a boxing match.
£23 for sky sports.
£16 BT sports with (BT ISP)

Not including sly movies, racing UK, your entertainment package along with BBC tax.
Thats a lot of money to watch shite.
But thats what is expected from folk.
🙂

The problem with this case is.
They did not hide/launder it correctly.
Not only are they that fooking stupid to sell to public licensed premises, they are also stupid enough for them to come back and ask for HALF A MILLION as an early release call.

Any public licensed bar that does not pay legit deserves to be roasted!!
Those that sell to bars should get longer as there is a lot of think planks in prison.
When you watch C/S or IP*V in your home, that is your home.
To open that service up to the public without public licence fee paid to sky is madness!!!!
What i remember MORE than anything else when C/S died on 28.2°E was a certain transponder run Icam “first”.
That transponder had sly sports pubs.

Blame football, the greedy agents, players and their "knock me sick" wages and the stupid clubs for paying it, plus season tickets for some Prem, Championship clubs costing a small fortune.

All this is past on to the broadcaster when negotiating their broadcasting deals who then in turn screw us blind. A friend i know subs to Sky a big package and he said its £135 a month !!. Over £1500 a year that for me is scary.

I have to agree, you'd get less for bank fraud. I would do the 5 years if I knew there were cash out there on my release.

Back