Man Utd or London

Mickie D said:
cant argue with 85,000 either ;)

thats what emarates (pmsl) stadium can be increased by lifting the roof.

siross said:
u dont look at the stadium when the football is on, old trafford may be an ugly thing but cant argue with 67,000

Nope you can't but lets not forget they still have one side of the stadium to expand over the railway which will take The Theatre Of Dreams to 87,000
of dear the French loose out again lol

I support chelski, I'm from Manchester but support Chel, and no i didnt jump on the band wagon :( Manu i think will play a large part..Personally i dont think/hope united will be at full strenght against chelski..

I been a Chelsea Fan all my life and I know we're not safe yet ! I'm not so silly to right Man U off just yet either, I can see our game with them being the "win or loose the premiereship or not" game for us, but for Man U to win it now (10 or 11 pts behind at christmas) would take some doing as both Chelsea & Arsenal would have to have a dreadful run at the same time, even the most hard case Man U supporters must see that ? but as I said I won't be writing them off just yet, I think they will play a big part in the order of finishing but not the top 2 I've seen a few predictions, heres mine (from a chelski point of view...lol)

1.Chelsea
2.Arsenal
3.Man Utd
4.Everton

1 Man U :) :Wave:
2 Chelski
3 Everton
^
^
^
^

4 Arsenal lol ;)

Keep the Faith WE WILL have a say in the run in I think these games now in early Jan to Feb will sort the wheat from the chaff as injuries will happen to key players frozen pitches etc

Yesss including ours but one thing I do agree on is the Toffeees will fall away shame really sheer guts are keeping them there an I sincerely hope they get a euro place :)

1.arsenal
2.norwhich
3.everton
4.newcastle

V
V
V
V
18.manchester utd
19.tottenham
V
V
V
v

fook i need to stop dreaming lol

im a gooner and proud like a mother fooker lol

1.arsenal
2.chelski
3.Manc'ys
4.Liverpool - who at the mo are looking really good for 4th ;)

hey that looks like last seasons spots lmfao ;)

nah i only write of manc's to annoy anyone would be an idiot to write them off.... but dont be silly and write off the gooners we are scraping wins and digging deep but form will come back and when it does well you all know about the class and style we have ;)

best season i have watched for competition and without the money chelsea would be a top 4 - 7 team but hey if i was chelski i would take it to ;)

to the END !!!!

Regards
Mickie

I think you might like this D

Sent from an Evertonian to me lol

Dont ferget to sing it to the Feed The World record

its sounds muchhhhhhhhh betta lol

Ps David dont scrap mi box plzz lol

KOP AID 2004

Its Christmas timeeeee

And the Redshite are sooo afraidd
Its christmas timeeeeee
Not enough points from the games theyve played

But in our world of plenty , Rafa spreads no sound of joyyyyyyyyyy.

Throw your arms around a kopite at christmas timeeeeeee

But say a prayer

And pray for the Reds not Blues.
At christmas time
Its hard when your team win and the red shite lose

Theres a World outside your windowwww, and its a world of Anfield fear

Where the only waters flowing , is a whinning Kopites tears ,

And Beintez.s mobile ringing was the clanging sound of Doom.

Welllllll tonite we thank God for Moyes insteadddddddd of Youuuuuuuuuu

And there wont be many points for them this Christmas time , The greatest gift theyll get this year,s a Draw

Where no pass ever goes ,No Flick or long Ball throwsssss

Dooooooooo : maggie : they know how 3 points feel at allllllll?

( Here,s to You }

3 points for everyone

(Heres To Them}

Next season V Gillinghammmmm

Doooooooo they know how 3 points feel at alllllllllllll?

Feed the Redshite { Let them know how 3 points feel)

Feeeeeeeeeed the redshite ( Let them know how 3 points feel} :ASSFLASH:

Rearguards Scoot :)

all i've got to say bout this is that write us off at ur peril!! we've been there n got the t-shirt!. arsene whinger n his boys should know, we caught them 2 yrs ago when every1 was writing us off!
and as for the best thing since sliced bread. (he thinks!) MOANrinho hes far too cocky for his own good n can't w8 2 see wat he has to say wen the premiership comes back home again.
i admit chelski n arsenal are good teamsd but wen it comes to winning trophies we have the determination and will to succeed (aswell as the skill). it will defo go right down to the wire but don't be suprised when u see keano lift the trophy!

if arsene whinger had chelski or manc FM's money how many tropheys would he have won

exactly.... if both chelski or mancathon heard that arsene had left arsenal for your teams you would know you got a right result !!!!

as for that season you caught up... did you not mean arsenal chucked it away as we was 15 points clear and you came back really well, to lose 15 points halfway trough the season is not cathing up its a disaster but i think we have learnt from that and wenger will remind the players of that season allways ;)

arsenal for the trophey you know it makes sense !

and as for chelski lol..... all they have is money i would like to see how the players react when they are having a bad run.... thats when you know what your team is made of!!!

the way i see it

manure had a bad start to season, and appear to be coming good

arsenal have had their usuall november, and now appear back to happy gunners winning the way they do, with style and panache

chelski have yet to slip.........but......its only a matter of time, and as said b4 its how they deal with it when they do.

by the way did anybody by marhino a razor for xmas ? all the money he has and he cant afford a bic.

Back