MAN U v ARSENAL AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep im well jealous of utd's penalty tacktiks and well jealous of your dive-ing stars, so much to be jealous of lol

well jealous you are based in manchester lol (ive seen the city pmsl) well jealous that your manager is a drunk, oops sorry sir drunk ;), well jealous that your best player (mr best) is a woman beater and anotehr drunk... well jealous that you bung agents to get players.

remember many english teams have won the foriegn tropheys and achieved a treble!!!

how many have gone a whole season unbeaten in 38 games ?

how many teams will do that this season ?

the same answer for both me thinks !!!

COMON THE GOONERS - THE REAL HISTORY MAKERS

history makers ! my ass
ur quote many teams have won a foreign trophy and done the trouble ! ok give me a team tht has won the fa cup, league title and the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS TROPHY in one season!
also how many times have arse won the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONS CUP???

lol!

call yourself a big club, well part from winnning the mickie mouse ( pardon the pun) cup winners cup theres nothing else that you have won in europe!!

ps: please dont ban me from this forum, we r only having an informative discussion! lol!

i would never ban a glory hunter you make my posts more sensible as you only support teams that are winning aint that right PMSL

LEEDS = LEEDS

MANCS shouls = MANCHESTER

LMFAO ROFL

when people say they support tottenham, chelsea, west ham, fulham, crystal palace etc etc

many people will say fair play... when you lot scream utd we all laugh and have no time for ya because the only reason your a manc is because you was winning.....

you will be a chelski or a gooner sooner or l8er as its over for utd and we can all see through your colours !

Regards
Mickie support your lcoal team D

hey mate thats the biggest insult you could say to me! im very dissapointed! fair dinkum you support the arse i support united but to say i am a glory supporter is i think the last resort 4 u as you could not answer my last question!

on a quiz on premiership football i would beat most people! ( not on 50's footy as i am not old enuogh) lol!

your a manc with a leeds accent i bet that goes down well in your local pmsl

you dont like my opinion on your football beliefs lol, well i dont understand why you would support a team not in your area ?

your right no one has done that treble but liverpool won 5 tropheys in one season that could be classed as a phenominal achievement.... oh no it cant be because you say so lol.

when this long football era is over and they talk about teams they will talk about arsenal's football being the best they have ever seen.... the same way we all talk about ajax total football..... when you get excited about football is when you see ronaldo do an amazing step over or did you see that turn rooney done....

for arsenal every player does that its like watching the harlem globe trotters of basket ball they might not have won much but they are the most skillful team ever.

anyway im gonna stop argueing with a glory hunter about football ethics because you see one colour until that colour seems to fade then we will see where your colours lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back