i see these pair have drawn each other in the carling cup
would u believe it...LMAO

the other quarter finalists are

liverpool v tottenham
chelsea v fulham
portsmouth v watford

nice to see the youngsters doing so well for the top sides
and well done to the managers for sticking with them
at least so far,wonder if this will change in the next round ;)

hmmm, i wonder if arsenal will seek revenge and put the same side out?

mind you their kids would beat us anyway, i think fergie should leave the kids to play arsenal so when we lost weve got an excuse lol

only the league cup though, i think it should stay the teams that have got this far, i always feel sorry for the players that have done the hard work getting their team so far and then told to get off when its suddenly "important"

wenger will play the kids !

typical to get them again lol.... i wonder if furgy will be putting out soup and pizza again lol

na chance!! we wont win the league but atleast we can bt arsenal one more time! arsenal struggle against half decent sides o i tink man u can takem!

na last couple of seasons( since man u got shite) they always raise their game against the Arse!

hey what if wenger wins the right to call van nistelroy a cheat lol... you would have every manager in the land calling him a cheat after every game lol....

i doubt he will win that because it could fook the game for nistelroy but really all wenger would have to do is show maybe 10 dives from nistelboy and the vieira incident the ashley cole stamp and really he aint got a le to stand on (sorry for the pun ashley lol)

i dont like players cheating but i can take it as long as he is the most prolific goal scorer in the land!

kabzy mabzy said:
i dont like players cheating but i can take it as long as he is the most prolific goal scorer in the land!

henry dont cheat !!!

man u will kick ass once more
mickie henry dont cheat !!! lmfao
wer you lol wen you said that :)

you never kicked ass lmao .. you robbed

but you came off last anyway with a manager chasing legal shadows pmsl to lose to portsmouth the next game lmfao.... dont tell me he aint lost the plot.

we are going through a dip in form so will chelsea and sorry to say man u will also have a blip another blip lol, you might win a battle but you have no chance of winning the war !

its down to the gooners and chelski now....

and to compare henry with nistelroy in cheating lol please dont make and the rest of the football fans laugh lol

Mickie D said:
but you came off last anyway with a manager chasing legal shadows pmsl to lose to portsmouth the next game lmfao.... dont tell me he aint lost the plot.

i dont know about any other man u fans but if i were to choose id MUCH rather best arsenal than portsmouth and if im correct u got 1 points from the united game and the game after, we got 3 :)

man utd will come good!! all u arse fans better enjoy it while it lasts cuz once man utd replace keane they will conquer once again!!

yeah but sueing and making case's with witness statements and video CCTV footage lol... i reckon the FA would have pissed themself watching furgy get a pizza in the face lol...

all it said was we are so far behind we need the FA to deduct points to have a chance.

thats why i dont want wenger to bother with nistelroy as its just mess that furgy likes to get involved with take the fine or touchline ban and get on with it.

i think mancs are rapped up in this we are still better than arsenal theory but the truth is the league dont lie... chelsea are a far better side than utd are and chelsea as it stand are playing better than arsenal... but as morinho said 2 points is nothing... 11 and 9 is a worry

im sure i remember furgy saying that to lose more than 4 games in a season is not good enough to win the league.... thus under his own words chelsea would need to lose 4 and arsenal 3 more and for you to win every game.... i dunno if utd can do that.

come the end of the season you will be either 3rd or lower!

i agree, man utd r not hu they used to be, but dont worry u arse fans, fergie will turn it around! (unless he turns in to cloughy part2) lol!

you will have to settle for the FA cup ;) (again lol)

actually the fa cup is a great trophey i would take that if i could not have the premiership....

and according to morinuho (who is doing excellent at the moment) he has already won the premiership two weeks before the last game ;)

i remember wenger saying stuff like that... and thankfully wnger dont say that kinda rubbish anymore.... always ends in tears

hahahaha! your right, but seriously mickie enjoy it whilst your team is at the top, i have enjoyed it for 10 yrs but now am depressed cuz man u cant even score goals never mind win!

pmsl

now newcastle know how we felt.... that game was a joke, seriously are mancs gonna win a game they deserve to win anytime soon ?

its still good to see arse fans jealous of man utd ! no matter how many games you win you will never be as big as the mighty reds. !! united!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back