Man sentenced for sex act on horse at Devon stables

K

Inactive User
Reaction score
A man was caught on a covert infra-red camera performing a sex act on a horse at a stable in Devon.

Derek Woods was caught when he triggered alarms at the stable which had been set up by police after they were alerted by the animal's owner.

Woods, 26 and originally from Glasgow, admitted charges of animal cruelty and one of committing a sex act on a horse.

Sentencing him to a supervision order, the judge said Woods had acted in a deviant and depraved way.

Police were first alerted by the horse's owner in December 2009 when she found Woods asleep in a barn.

'Isolated' man
Fake CCTV cameras and a loud alarm were installed in an attempt to keep him away but they were unsuccessful and the owner noticed injuries to the horse in February 2010.

Det Con Darren Campbell said covert surveillance was then used.

"The alarm sensors were taken apart, camouflaged and fixed to the stable door and a tiny covert camera and infra-red lamp set up inside with the recording equipment hidden in a nearby tack room," he said.

Woods, of Alphington Road, Exeter, was caught in August 2010 when he activated the alarm and camera.

Defence counsel Nigel Wraith said: "Woods is unable or unwilling to talk about the reasons behind his offending, it is difficult for anybody to fathom out what the reasons would be.

"He feels complete and utter shame at the position he finds himself in and is embarrassed beyond words."

His barrister described him as an "isolated" man with a drink problem.

In addition to the 24-month supervision order, Woods was ordered to undergo treatment for alcohol dependency.

He was also banned from going within a one-mile radius of the horse owner's stables and fields.

Things i want to know:

Wheres the video?
Did the horse get pregnant?
Was it even a male horse or a female horse?
was he getting it back from the horse as well?
Is it illegal to have sex with animals?

They may never get answered :-(

Things i want to know:

Wheres the video?
Did the horse get pregnant?
Was it even a male horse or a female horse?
was he getting it back from the horse as well?
Is it illegal to have sex with animals?

They may never get answered :-(

At first thought i thought to myself.. Karym has moved down south and changed his preferred species..

Woods, 26 and originally from Glasgow, admitted charges of animal cruelty and one of committing a sex act on a horse.

How could they work out it was cruelty, I doubt the horse even felt him enter. Maybe the guy was very ugly. Maybe it was cruel because he just dived in there without a bit of wining and dining first.

Has anyone ascertained if the horse minded at all. If the horse didn't consent it should have been rape.

it says the owner noticed injuries to the horse, so i assume the horse felt something?

images

I dont blame the guy look at the horse lol

I blame all the women who fantasise about having romantic affairs with a mareman ..

Back