Making Beer !!!!

I just made a beer ( well lager really )

Open fridge, remove can of 1664
Open said can
Pour into free 1664 glass
Enjoy.

Simple really.

I was looking into making my own beer too, can anyone recommend a good kit?

Spirits too, hmm know that sounds interesting.

I should have bottled my homebrew and sold it at carnivals as Witchy's Miracle Tonic, kinda like a cross between Penicillin and a strong laxative.

yes meny year ago all i can say is have a go its fun to try and quite easy to do
make shore all is clean and if you used hops tha smale is wonderfull

As many I used to brew beer and cider many years ago.

An ex-girlfriends Dad used to brew some wicked bitter he would have a least two mixes on the go. Them were the days.

I fancy having a crack at the cider again

nOT WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT, EXPLODING BOTTLES, SICKSTOMACH, DIAHORIA???? OFF LICENCE THESE DAY'S BETTER VALUE. hOME MADE BEER IS TRIAL AND ERROR, MORE ERROR THAN TRIAL. tRY THE WINE,IT'S CHEAP AND VERY NICE. GUARANTEED GREAT HANGOVER AND A GOOD DOSE OF THE TROTS.

Well after reading all your commets i think i will take the plunge and make some beer just for the fun of it !!! Maybe cheaper to buy cans from offsales but the look on the other halfs face when she see`s 40 pints :Cheers::Cheers: will be worth it

I toyed with the idea of making a still once LMAO.

There are some really good plans around on the internet if you're good with plumbing fittings and metalwork.

Apparently it's a bit like boiling petrol on a gas cooker for danger levels though.

Google wilkinsons, good prices. Thats where most of my stuff is from, though a little limited. Hops, better yeast, spraymalt is from eb*y. Hope it tastes good, the stuff I made in the early 80`s was fine. The best tip is cleanliness. Plenty of mail order around too.

I toyed with the idea of making a still once LMAO.

There are some really good plans around on the internet if you're good with plumbing fittings and metalwork.

Apparently it's a bit like boiling petrol on a gas cooker for danger levels though.

Nothing like it at all. I use the Amazing Still atm as I already had all the bits and pieces from home brewing, just needed the heater. It's basically a bucket in a larger bucket that uses evaporation to make the alcohol at 40% from a 14% mash.

Back