Make free CALLS from computer on Telephone (100 % free)

daz2712

Banned
Reaction score
Make free CALLS from computer on Telephone (100 % free)

Using this VOIP program, you can call landline numbers in any country for FREE.
FreeCall is still a Freeware app but you only get 300 minutes a week.

To bypass this restriction:

Keep the setup.exe. Freecall's protection system is quite flawed, when the program announces you cannot use any more minutes = Uninstall and reinstall and it will reset your 300 minutes which only takes a moment.

A)You MUST make an account with the program when it loads up. Then when your logged in (it will say at the bottom: 'The client is logged on')

B)Go to the dial pad TAB, ignore the on screen buttons, at the bottom type in your number and remember you need to add country codes at the beginning - NO spaces in the number either.

C) And it does do all countries for free

D) If it didn't work, you need to check your firewall settings etc, this is an obvious but a program like this needs full access.

You can call for free in next countries :

Argentina free*
Australia free*
Austria free*
Belgium free*
Canada free*
Czech Republic free*
Denmark free*
France free*
Germany free*
Hong Kong (+mobile) free*
Hungary free*
Ireland free*
Italy free*
Luxembourg free*
Malaysia free*
Netherlands free*

New Zealand free*
Norway free*
Poland free*
Portugal free*
Puerto Rico (+mobile) free*
Russian Federation free*
Singapore free*
Slovenia free*
South Korea free*
Spain free*
Sweden free*
Switzerland free*
Taiwan free*
United Kingdom free*
United States (+mobile) free*

Grab it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/131129597/setupfreecall.rar

as anyone tried this it sounds a bit too good to be true especially when you need to totally open your firewall too it not just a port or two, thanks for the post mate ill see if i can find any info on it

Last edited:
Hi
Just downloaded freecall got an email which says...You can now make FREE calls to several countries. These calls are limited to 1 minute per call.
???

Hi
Just downloaded freecall got an email which says...You can now make FREE calls to several countries. These calls are limited to 1 minute per call.
???

Did you get the software from the link or from elsewhere?

all working fine for me cheers :)

Works fine for me cheers, just called my brother in Oz.

what about UK non geographical numbers?? (0800, 0845, 0870, etc etc)

anyone tryed ringing ireland it says no credit ummmmmm yet its saying its a free call?????

call me think if you like but how do you make a call ie headset/mike or a phone that plugs into the pc?

call me think if you like but how do you make a call ie headset/mike or a phone that plugs into the pc?

Headset mate... Or you can buy phones as well, your choice.

can you call Turkey for free or is it only the countrys listed

i dont want to sound nosey but im a bit suspicions with this does it look legit as the original poster daz2712 as been banned or is that nothing to do with this post if you get my point, cheers

i use voipcheap.co.uk. you can call a uk landline then input the international number. like a forwarding service. you pay for local call rate then unless you get free minutes on mobile then all the call is free

i was thinking that too jock .how do you communicate do u plug in a mike a phone handset or what pse and where do u plug it(no rude remarks pse) it looks good and would like to give it a whirl

Back