Make free CALLS from computer on Telephone (100 % free)

just used it and only got 14 minutes then it said time is up where am i going wrong? anyone help ty colin.

j have just installed the software to try it out but im getting directed to the freecall accounts page and being asked to purchase crdits - what have i done wromg as you gguys have even got to make the call as i have not even been able to that.

i just tried it i call uk land line and txt a few ppl work great cant ring mobiles havent stay talking for long seem to good to be true well i gave it no details so only way it could be a con if it takes credit from your mobile but i have none as only thing it wanted from me to to txt

i keep getting a error saying sound device problem is preventing this call anyone any ideas, thanks.

im using vista with a built in mic on my lappy i can use skype no probs

Try poketalk guys . You input your home number and the number you want to call and your home phone rings.When you answer it , it connects you to the number you want and you get a free 10 minute call on your home phone

do you know if you can send to mobile phones in england or and other countries pse before i go out and purchase a mike to use this prog

you can call mobiles in usa and canada for free, all others, you'll have to buy credits

yes i used voipstunt to call hong kong work for me thanks

Back