Make A Free McBoot Card For Your PS2 From Scratch / Plus NEW! The Fast & Easy Hack To Play PS2 Games On USB

NEW! The Fast & Easy Hack To Play PS2 Games On USB​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i keep finding my games over 4meg keep saying game is fragmented really done my head in + cant seem to be able to make ios from an original disc ?

which is the best way to run this ROMS with MCBOOT??
using a dvd or usb??

Will be a usb flash drive or a external hard drive

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ive got the fmcb thats working fine but ive managed 2 of the game discs i got ti work using through dvd folder but with games been bigger than 4 they need to be split so downloaded a programme that doea that and was told NOT to put the game into dvd folder on usb but when i dont i cant find the game and when i do it shows up but when try to load keeps saying game is defragmentes tried it with more than 4 games bigger than 4 any help appreciated

Also tried couple of them game roms you said were good on that link but non download or get nat available

Will have a look into it m8 i'v not got a ps2 , what game did you try to download on the rom site ?

Tried the tomb raiders and crash bandicoots and even tried the tiger woods but all came up not available

Just been blocked on that last post i am a member of this forum since about 2007/8 didnt want to click the link in case wasnt from the official dw site its asking weather im a spammer to which if you look at my account bn member for years!

Back