Maggie Thatcher

Can i ask a question? If Maggie Thatcher was still here would this man still be

Abu Qatada

Yes keep the thread going guys with a bit of luck we could be talking about Cameron in this thread in a couple of years. Although fun and laughter would be more suited to him. ;)
Can we pay for the flowers at the next Conservative party burial Mark and Carol Thatcher and save us all a couple of quid next time you tight fisted barstewards.

Last edited:
Say what you like about Maggie and hate her as much as you want but we would not have any of these hate preachers or wannabe terrorist on our streets if someone like her with a bit of backbone were in power !

Maggie had Bollox lol

Say what you like about Maggie and hate her as much as you want but we would not have any of these hate preachers or wannabe terrorist on our streets if someone like her with a bit of backbone were in power !

Maggie had Bollox lol
Mr Powell was the man for the job. Now he was a man with some real balls. ;)

Can i ask a question? If Maggie Thatcher was still here would this man still be

Abu Qatada

Of course he would craig this tw@ was given that name by his parents and unfortunately he has to keep it for life. ;)

Of course he would craig this tw@ was given that name by his parents and unfortunately he has to keep it for life. ;)
I no you no what i really meant so i wont add anything further

she made selfishness acceptable , sent hundreds of men to their deaths to keep her self in power , covered up the Hillsborough disaster to make the fans look like they were at fault. Forced the working class people of the North of England to turn on each other through political maneuvering. Sold our country to the highest bidder , thought she knew best about pretty much everything and would not listen or take on advice about anything other than her selfish agenda. Was more worried about her own legacy than anything else.

The only thing she did right in my opion was send in the SAS to the Iranian embassy.

The rest as they say is history

Back