Macro tutorial

Thanks clive for the tut and tbc for all his work which is much appreciated.
I got pin functions back today so that should keep the wife happy for a while.
:THANKS:

Invalid Upload Address Range

Following the Macro tut, I'm trying to upload the s19 file from 4000 box.

After entering the Start Upload at: 0x021100000 & End Upload at: 0x2111FFFF, When I click on the upload button, I get the following message: Invalid Upload Address Range, Upload aborted.

Also on the main OCDemon Flash memory programmer, I cannot enter anything in the greyed out starts at box which says 0x00000000.

Following the Macro tut, I'm trying to upload the s19 file from 4000 box.

After entering the Start Upload at: 0x021100000 & End Upload at: 0x2111FFFF, When I click on the upload button, I get the following message: Invalid Upload Address Range, Upload aborted.

Also on the main OCDemon Flash memory programmer, I cannot enter anything in the greyed out starts at box which says 0x00000000.

Are you using the flash programmer from clive58's tut, if so click on the flash tab, where you set the amic memory and look across to the right, there's a box that's marked "starts at" with a "0" in it, bung 0x21100000 in there mate, then enter the normal values at the upload prompt screen.

Hope this helps

Muskrat

Thanks Muskrat, just as I posted the above post, the penny dropped.

Another problem, now I'm getting target communications error, Bus error.

I can connect to the box with bke 2.2 & sdt, wierd.

All the settings were all as in the tut.
It turns out that my lappy isn't powerful enough for the OCD proggies.

I used the same settings on the desktop all is hunky dory.

One more problem though, after getting the pin box up & running on the 4000 box, I uploaded the s19 file (with all me local settings) converted to the macro file downloaded to box again but no pin box.

Am I right in believing you need to do a (forced) download to get the pin.

All the settings were all as in the tut.
It turns out that my lappy isn't powerful enough for the OCD proggies.

I used the same settings on the desktop all is hunky dory.

One more problem though, after getting the pin box up & running on the 4000 box, I uploaded the s19 file (with all me local settings) converted to the macro file downloaded to box again but no pin box.

Am I right in believing you need to do a (forced) download to get the pin.

did you run your pinbox macro, then run your netid/freq macro directly afterwards m8 ?????????????????

did you run your pinbox macro, then run your netid/freq macro directly afterwards m8 ?????????????????

After the pin box macro, I set the freq in the EM + net id with fun, the box updated, pin box is working fine, so than I uploaded the s19 file (with all my local settings) from this box with working pin, converted it to macro file, downloaded it back to same box, but no pin box!

thanks alot, easy to follow for a newbie and worked a treat.

thanks again
u do know that macro is neccessary anymore coz virgin as since fix the pin problem so no need for red button

it never hurts to be armed with this knowledge!!!

Its always a good fall back position if you learn this process you will be up to speed when they bring in other measures ;)

Clive.

Back