m8 android box

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just trying to work out a few things on this m8 box
is it poss to have downloader on this box ? dont seem to see it in google play store ?
plus any tips would be great

Can you not just download the apk's you need from here terrarium etc and install them manually ?

What version of android is it on ?

No need for downloader on a box mainly used for FireSticks, just get FireDL from play store and use codes to download apps/apk`s

thanks for that lads nice one
how do i find out what version is on it ? ( i did do a factory reset )
also when you say use codes could you tell us what codes please ?
plus best way to download uktvnow plus showbox

fire stick am ok with bit of a learning curve this box

Last edited:
If you mean version of Android then go in to settings then about box here should tell you what version it is,
For FireDL you can go here>> radianserve and search for codes of the app you want or ask on here for the codes, You can get`em for all kinds of apps free or paid apps
you just open up FireDL put in a 6 digit code and download and install the app you are after.

cheers joe android version 4.4.2
just downloading showbox nice one
saying uktvnow for fire stick ? so you cannot have it on this box ?

So its a old one but you can still run terrarium tv/livenettv/mobdro mygica(kodi) etc etc

Put in these codes into FireDL Code - 274202 for terrarium tv advert free and 323706 for MX player pro
use MX player pro to play the media from terrarium tv

thanks joe after messing around with this box i think the fire stick is a lot better just my thoughts

thanks joe after messing around with this box i think the fire stick is a lot better just my thoughts
Yes they are good and i think it will better than the box you have
get FireDL on it makes it easy to download stuff
in Downloader put in www .livenettv.xyz to download LiveNetTV

could try droidadmin it has some good apks which get updated

could any of you lads tell me why when you put these codes in there could be several code options so how would you know
which one is right ?

could any of you lads tell me why when you put these codes in there could be several code options so how would you know
which one is right ?

Take a look at this mate

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@chadda Morpheus is worth installing as well but not sure what android version is needed. Unpack the file, stick the apk file on a usb or memory card
and stick it in your m8, then find the app appinstaller on your m8, this maybe already installed. Open app, find source, open usb, pick the morpheus apk file and it should install it. But if it is available from FireDL just use that..

Attachments

• Morpheus-TV.1.48.rar
    29.2 MB · Views: 2
thanks chapps for all your help ---- got this box from a friend i use a fire stick myself but thought this would do for the
bedroom keep her happy when the footy's on :)

Back