Lovefilm.com Price changes

mikelici

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, not so much a bargain but lovefilm have changed their prices and not your payments so check what you are on and see if your price has changed mine was the unlimited 3 at home and i was paying nearly £17 now its only £13.27 a month the other ones have changed too, just check to see if you lose something when changing like if the one you are currently paying for allows you to have games and the new version does not etc.... before you change as you will not be able to change back.

I wonder if this is down to the announcement that netflix is crossing the pond to us :)

glad i could help, yea i think it most likely is due to netflix crossing the pond but maybe netflix will be even cheaper lovefilm also just teamed up with xbox (not on dashboard yet) so im guessing that was also to stop netflix getting it over here too as in the us they have had netflix on their dashboard for a long time!

got an email today saying that from the 14th november il be getting an additional dvd to have at home at all times i currently am allowed 3 but will be allowed 4, did anyone else get this on thier packages? guess they really are sweating it over netflix price drops and more at home at once!

I used to use Lovefilm but switched to easycinema it's actually run by easyjet company but gets the films from lovefilm, I switched because it was cheaper than lovefilm. Not had anything for a while though.

I don't think lovefilm has anything to worry about, after all they are owned by Amazon so have a lot of power behind them.

Netflix has pissed of a lot of peeps in the US with their splitting the disc rentals and streaming rentals and charging peeps for both services separately, when streaming used to be a free part of the disc account.

Back