Lottery

Will you be requesting MickieD to adjust them then?

AND stop putting those flaming smilies at the end of your replies!

I will become smarter as I grow older. Who are you talking about? OK I'll try not to do putting those flaming smilies at the end of your replies so much. :mad2:

I am talking about you, fool!
OK I'll try not to do putting those flaming smilies at the end of your replies so much
You've told me that before and have repeatedly failled to do what you have said you would do.

You've told me that before and have repeatedly failled to do what you have said you would do.

I said that? What happened after and have repeatedly failled to do what you have said you would do ? :xmas:

More importantly, do YOU have any idea what your talking about?

Lets try and get back to something more serious shall we?
How good is your maths?

Yes, I am asking about your capabilities to perform mathmatical calculations.

Yes, I am asking about your capabilities to perform mathmatical calculations.

I don't want to talk about that now. Oh I see, you are asking about your capabilities to perform mathmatical calculations. Oh yeah, we were talking about your capabilities to perform mathmatical calculations . :D

No, I have asked you a direct question! Yet again, you have failled to supply an answer!

No, I have asked you a direct question! Yet again, you have failled to supply an answer!

What are we talking about? Now I remember, you asked me a direct question. What did I say?Again, What makes you think I have failled to supply an answer? :rolleyes:

SHUT UP! I'm going away now, I may be gone a long time. Next time we speak I want you address me as LG, OK?

Back