lost

andy74

Inactive User
Reaction score
just watched ep22-23 WTF is going on is that the end of the season or the end of the whole thing.

cheers andy

I've not seen it yet, but AFAIK the series is commisioned until about 2010 or even later!

Taken from Wikki.......

On May 6, 2007, it was announced that Lost will continue for a fourth, fifth and sixth year, concluding with the 117th produced episode of the series during the 2009–2010 season. These three final seasons will consist of 16 episodes each, running weekly in the spring— uninterrupted by repeats.

lost is getting way toooo long. i will still watch it as i have seen 3 seasons now and despite it being long, im still curious. the season 3 finale was weird, they normally have flashbacks so what was that about!

yep the end of series 3 means it is now just half way through.... so anyone still watching is doing very well- patience of a saint lol. New series 4 starts in January 2008 in the usa, with no mid-break as we've seen previously.

i gave up after halfway into the second series but may have a bit of a lost fest soon

In the last 2 episodes 22 & 23 Jack was having flash forwards so it seems like they do escape the island but I reckon they go back for certain reasons.

Whaaat? I thought there was one more. I'm pissed off now. Only 23 episodes?

another 3 seasons have been confirmed... but 16 episodes each with no breaks in between, so really its just two seasons left stretched out realllll slllloooowwww (was quite a good season finale, much better than heroes end)

Seems alot of the big US shows are getting rid of the breaks in the schedule.
Long enough wait til season 4 though,Jan 08.

Seems alot of the big US shows are getting rid of the breaks in the schedule.
Long enough wait til season 4 though,Jan 08.

Sometimes they need the break in the schedule, especially with new shows were they have only made about 10-12 episodes and if the ratings are good after about 6 they have to rethink their strategy. IMHO...that is why we sometimes get crap mid episodes as they rush them out to allow for a change in plans and storylines.

I still watch Lost, even though I got bored with it at one stage. I personally thought it was a great twist at the end....it gets everyone guessing.

i watched the first 1,got board the second 1 and started watching again the third but it's through me way off.....so has any 1 any idea where it's heading?

I thought the season finale was brilliant. I can't wait for the new year. I've no idea how it's going to end, and it amazes me the way people can come up with this kind of programme that all just fits together.

For those of you that may have missed some episodes, they are all available to view online only at http://quicksilverscreen.com/show/12

Hopefully this is an ok link, if not feel free to remove it. Depending on your connection will determine how it plays. It takes a short while to buffer.

Enjoy.

yeah the finalle was a good one...i seen spoiler for season 4-6 probs bs but it sounded real enought

The last two episodes were brilliant it answered some questions but created a load more for people to think about.

It looks like Jack realised he has made a mistake about getting off the island and wants to go back but there are loads of theroies and I just can't wait for the new season to start.

Is the plot "Lost"?

Hi
I heard that even the "Lost" Actors are Lost themselves, as even they don't know where the plot is going, and they are not told very far in advance. When Charlie got canned, he wasn't too happy about it, unsurprisingly, as he thought his character was crucial to the plot. He apparently said others (even "THE Others"!) were feeling the plot was losing the plot!!
Anyway, this is " Lost", so don't be surprised if you see Charlie back from the dead in a future episode!!

Last edited:
Yeah the last 2 episodes were good,i was a bit dissapointed you didnt see anything of Michael and walt as they let them go at the end of season 2,i wonder who is in the coffin at the end? Juliet???

We dont' actually know that Charlie died in the last series, we just saw him floating off, but remember he could have got out of the window that was blown out so I doubt that he is dead.

As for Micheal and Walt, he made a small appearance when Locke was in the ditch (he looked like he'd grown!) but I'm now sure where they fit in now.

Charlie isnt dead! the clue is in the tune he was humming that he was writing and "couldent get out of his head" - It was playing on the radio in one of jacks "flash - forwards!"

What about jacks dad - he refers to him as being alive in one of these flashforwards - did anyone else pick up on that?

We dont' actually know that Charlie died in the last series, we just saw him floating off, but remember he could have got out of the window that was blown out so I doubt that he is dead.

As for Micheal and Walt, he made a small appearance when Locke was in the ditch (he looked like he'd grown!) but I'm now sure where they fit in now.

Walt hasn't really grown - its a flash forward so "lost" have aged him a couple of years - they can do that you know!!! ;)

Last edited:
Back