Lost Channels???

As will all private card share boxes !

At best, any cardshare system is an interim solution which can be relatively easily defeated by encryption providers.

All encryption hacks are obviously interim, it’s just a case of how temporary they are. Sly for example will be interim but it’s already been running for some time as we all know.

Its unlikely open source boxes will end up in the dustbin any time soon, yes maybe “eventually” but not for the foreseeable future.

123456789 :fright:

Last edited:
From another forum

"tmc definetley busted went past his place today cops everywhere. also vm teamed up with local police force with warrants to make an example. two known house raids. possessions seized."

Just to put my pennys worth in my supp comfirmed all cards will have been removed from boxes for safety so its a wait and see

Seems Starview got arrested a while ago? but if you look around there is now a patch that puts the show back on? not seen any working with my own eyes yet!

Starview, I've just seen it myself, not all of the channels working yet, but a good few, so there is light at the end of the tunnel, Starview owners must be feeling smug now??? might be worthwile trying to buy one of those not so obsolete SV7 boxes from ebay? I'll bet they're through the roof again now.

Kryptview patience is a virtue

Everthing comes to he who waits.

Lucky I'm on Sat, just helping my cable friends

as long as you know you get 1 yr from connection to server with sv6 and sv7 with the latest firmware,if you get it cheap good,wont say to anybody to buy new:proud:patch is for sv6 and sv7 only.:banana:

Think your right about the year connection, but patch is free to download, what I'm getting at is that SV was supposedly a dead duck, but just as KV goes off air so the SV's are active, surely KV will operate again soon????

various reports 8-10 days or sooner,good old vcr and old recordings:Clap::Clap:

KV team are probably far more worried about getting arrested for running a large illegal CS setup than they are about you guys not being able to watch TV..

Theyre just large scale traders in it for the money, like most of the people saying... " will definitely be back in x amount of days" etc etc.. they probably sell KV boxes so have a vested interest.

What did you guys seriously think was going to happen ? VM are going to sit back and indefinitely allow theft of their service without trying to react ?

End of the day, it's an illegal setup, anyone who bought one of these recivers knew this...you paid your money took the risk... It's only TV nothing major..

End of the day regardless of whether server returns or not..traders will always take the cash and run when push comes to shove..

It maybe cost me £40 per month for my virgin package but im happy right now, ive never gone legit my whole life lol

Still if anyone can get it back up and running its the krytview team :)

im not sure if im allowed to ask this question so i guess if it is deleted i will have my answer, and apologises in advance.

is there a card share sub we can pay for a month or so till kview goodfellas heal the bruise we are all feeling?

and if yes, can i ps have a pm as good la liga and champs league on this month.

im not sure if im allowed to ask this question so i guess if it is deleted i will have my answer, and apologises in advance.

is there a card share sub we can pay for a month or so till kview goodfellas heal the bruise we are all feeling?

and if yes, can i ps have a pm as good la liga and champs league on this month.

Hi m8 i dont think u can use the KV to connect to another c/s server

Mick

no ,secret ip addy for their box cannot be altered:proud:

Back