Loss of Sky channels

webby42

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have two Dreambox DM800 HD se boxes. All was well with them, until last week, all the Sky channels disappeared from one of the boxes, all the freeview channels are fine. I updated the channel lists and it was still the same. I tried each of the two different CCcam files in the working box and all channels are fine. I switched the CCcam files from how I had them originally and some channels came back on the troublesome box(BT sports, ESPN, Setanta ) but still all the Sky sport and film channels are blank on the box that had lost the channels. How can you receive some subscription channels and not others? I'm getting tune failed errors, but the two channel lists are the same on the two boxes and all is fine with one of the boxes. The working box is connected to the web via ethernet. The troublesome box is connected via wireless. The network test shows the box is connected and I can also connect using filezilla, so it's connected fine.

Any ideas what I should try?

I have two Dreambox DM800 HD se boxes. All was well with them, until last week, all the Sky channels disappeared from one of the boxes, all the freeview channels are fine. I updated the channel lists and it was still the same. I tried each of the two different CCcam files in the working box and all channels are fine. I switched the CCcam files from how I had them originally and some channels came back on the troublesome box(BT sports, ESPN, Setanta ) but still all the Sky sport and film channels are blank on the box that had lost the channels. How can you receive some subscription channels and not others? I'm getting tune failed errors, but the two channel lists are the same on the two boxes and all is fine with one of the boxes. The working box is connected to the web via ethernet. The troublesome box is connected via wireless. The network test shows the box is connected and I can also connect using filezilla, so it's connected fine.

Any ideas what I should try?
sports and movies need to be retuned,the freq have changed lately.

Thanks very much! That sorted the problem out completely.

icloud has lots o rain lol

will get you nowhere

I have a similar issue: HD channels not working anymore on DM800. I did a new scan is that what you did to solve your problem? - very new to this, apologies if I dont yet know the lingo and set up

jesus

hd been gone for a year or more

Back