Loss of channels Birmingham

zed786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, Has anyone had loss of all channels in the Birmingham area, checked VM website and there are no network problems reported.. will try a scan later and give update..

Yeah, I've lost all Sly Sports channels.
Others are still there though so I dont think its a roll out of the new system that we're waiting for then

i`ve also lost all channels. i`m in birmingham also.

OK, I did a full rescan (all uk) and found all channels and started to organise channels using bouquet wizard after exporting new list to the box and reloading channel list everything dissappeared again. and now when i try to rescan i only have option of cable deutschland and cannot select 'all uk' scanning...!! will try to flash andromeda image again and start fresh.. will update asap..

on Dbox,,, set your location first,,,(blue button on andromeda) then rescan,
worked for us!:banana:
you'll have to rearrange your bouquets tho' as vermin shuffled the pack!

Last edited:
Im in Walsall. All my box gone off.. is it N3 in walsall??? i have rescan it .. still no luck.
thanks

Has any1 lost or not working in Walsall or west midlands area???
thanks
bhav

hi just came home from work and chanels were playing up so went to do a rescan and came up with internal error now no chanels at all gloucester area
regards alan56

Has any1 lost or not working in Walsall or west midlands area???
thanks
bhav

hi Bhavesh,
i don't know if this is relevant to dbox but my friend is in walsall (running a 500c) and all theres has gone off too,

well managed to get all the chanels back now had to rescan about 5 times before the box picked them up but they also picked up a few hd chanels as well
regards alan56

what box did u do the rescan on mate ?

just rescanned my kryptview and all channels came on but most of them twice !!!!

Last edited:
All the channels have moved to different frequency so if you delete your old channel list and scan again.....

Ok in Telford all channels have gone :( reset location scanned many times but still no luck. It's picking up the channels but all I get after it's finished is 1 adult channel lol

Back