Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Loose code of Blaupunkt radio. Need help.

Dams2one

Inactive User
Dear all,

I'm new in. I need your help to unlock my blaupunkt radio. I had to change the battery of my Fiat DOBLO then happened what had to happen... my radio ask me THE code. Here below you can see the SN.
815BP535866506026
CD 7 645 358 316

Thank you in advance for your help

Damien

Dear smoggie,

You're great guy. Everything is fine new.

Thank you very much.

Best regards

Damien

Glad you got sorted and it would be nice if you stick around and enjoy the other aspects of the forum :)

Glad you got sorted and it would be nice if you stick around and enjoy the other aspects of the forum :)

Dear modo,

This is something I cannot guarantie. Actually, I have to deal with a big amout of work. I change my battery 5 mounths ago and since that time I didn't have enough time to fix my radio issue. Yesterday I was feed up with silence in my car and decided to grab the net in order to find the solution that your Forum generously gave me.

Once again I'd like to thank you and your forumers.

Best regards

Damien

Well Damian, you are always welcome on DW.

You never know you might have another problem down the line and we do cover most topics...

Glad you got your radio sorted

Mick

Well Damian, you are always welcome on DW.

You never know you might have another problem down the line and we do cover most topics...

Glad you got your radio sorted

Mick
Could I please get some help with my code. I just got this radio it turns on but now sound..I tried to find a working calculator and it did not work. It's a Fiat 500

32114m121957028

Hi @Rudolf.horak

Please be patient for a response. Better not to make multiple posts on the same problem as you have already done.
Sorry about that. Is there something here that you have to have so many posts before you can download something? Because I saw where they were talking about the file but not file was found anywhere on that page. I just need either the program or the code. That was why I put it in two different spots.

I just got this radio it turns on but now sound

Do you mean no sound ?

If the radio turns on and not asking for a unlock code you don't need one , with the no sound problem it could be the wring or the radio is duff ?

Last edited:
I just got this radio it turns on but now sound

Do you mean no sound ?

If the radio turns on and not asking for a unlock code you don't need one , with the no sound problem it could be the wring or the radio is duff ?
yes no sound is what I was supposed to have typed. Can I get the code please. The Abarth forum said that it will turn on and no sound and I need to put in a code. I am not sure who is right but one way to find out is to put in a code.

I just installed the second radio I bought and it does the same thing. Getting two bad ones from two different sources is not likely

Back