looking to get set up with newsgroups

Hi all
I aint been using newsgroups long
so i never saw how bad wirgin was
But since Jan when i started using :pimp: em up to 160 days is cool
But note there a couple of servers that dont work no matter the time
Cant rem which though

wot u cant find on some groups are on others m8 try different nzbs ;)

Last edited:
Why bother with VM its always up and down, and its not ssl.

Only asking for trouble.

IPv6 has free accs all you got to do is look it up on google, and good retention

only free newsgroups you'll get is from your isp, and it'll be pish.

erm .. did you read any of this thread before posting m8. suck it and see, trying is the key.

not everyone wants to give their details out to get on subbed newsgroups they hardly take cash do they

erm .. did you read any of this thread before posting m8. suck it and see, trying is the key.

not everyone wants to give their details out to get on subbed newsgroups they hardly take cash do they

i did m8, in fact i started a thread about virgins binaries and how good they were (considering they're free).

Since then imo it's all gone to sh!t.

hmm IPV6 does work, maybe if you gave it a try.

right you can't say IPV6 works as a newsgroup server because IPv6 is a protocol not a server.

If you would care to tell us which servers are offering free access via IPv6 that would be great.

I don't know of any that currently do, and any that did only did so as a trial before roll out.

so spill the beans m8

i never said IPv6 was server, i gave a link to a blog (in there there one that is still working)that would be useful for others to read about getting free usenet if there isp do not carry one. All information can be found on google.

As for others, i dont have need as got decent usenet server

i never said IPv6 was server, i gave a link to a blog (in there there one that is still working)that would be useful for others to read about getting free usenet if there isp do not carry one. All information can be found on google.

As for others, i dont have need as got decent usenet server

none of those have worked since March m8.

Lets not be sending folks on a complicated wild goose chase.

Oh ok, with a quick look at the blog again and then checking out some of the links on there posted, i came across sixxs.net and then another quick look on google theres freenet6. As i said before not sure if still active but cant see any bad posts on other sites about discontinued service.

Back