Looking into buying a Vu+ duo

MikeS

Inactive User
Reaction score
can someone please point in the right direction by way of PM please

thank you

hi mike

is possible to pm me link please. where u got that price from.

thank you

that was really a good price you got m8
however no matter the price,,,you wont regret buying a vu+
i have both duo and solo myself,,
running wireless to solo with usb wifi stick and also running duo with a usb dvb-t stick.

Thanks for that post as I was wondering just what I would gain if I replaced my Spiderbox 9000 combo with one.
Any chance of a list of the advantages of the Vu over the Spiderbox?

look on ebay - bloke selling em 339 or best offer

he accepts 300

you are more protected than going into a shop nowadays with how pay pal protects buyers

Thanks for that post as I was wondering just what I would gain if I replaced my Spiderbox 9000 combo with one.
Any chance of a list of the advantages of the Vu over the Spiderbox?

theres only an advantage if you have your own posibilite to watch channels,
as their completly different to the posibilities,, on spiderbox you have the great thing with the gift and its a great box with the posibilities of nearly a linux box
with the vu+ you can modify much more yourself with all the posibilities of a linux box,,if that makes any sence
regards
kchris

Last edited:
Yes and no I see I will have to investigate these "other possibilities" but thank you for your answer.

look on ebay - bloke selling em 339 or best offer

he accepts 300

you are more protected than going into a shop nowadays with how pay pal protects buyers

thanks mikeS
I have just purchased one from the 339 guy for £300 :banana:

received mine this morning

installed 3.5" Sata HD

usb flashed with vix 2.0

upped CCcam & cfg

dreambox edit Rats bouquets

hour & half later got my missus putting all her timers on for her shitty programs lol

I have heard there are clones available now or very soon. Maybe that is why prices are dropping and also new models imminent.

Be intresting to see what price the clones get sold at if this is true..

thanks mikeS
I have just purchased one from the 339 guy for £300 :banana:

Can you please pm me which seller you have bought, I am also after a new box after my dm800 clone died on me

Can you please pm me which seller you have bought, I am also after a new box after my dm800 clone died on me

I think chronoman still has one for sale and can be found in the classifed adds.

Back