Looking for Virgin TV Icons - can you post here please!

for those of u who have added Sky Box Office Sports :)

Do these icons only work on the DM500 and DW image or can we use them on DM600?

They should work with any skin that supports them, although not all do.

mr dudes skin does support them although not sure where the icons are stored on a 600 box. Have a scout about, there will be a folder with loads of pictures in them.

can someone please post the icons.esml file, as i dont paticular want to create one for scratch.!!! thanks!!!!!

Optimal

Here is the new DMAX channel.

Unzip and ftp to /tmp folder then install via addons menu.

Should be on addons server in a while.

@OptimalKiller, not sure what you mean by icon.esml file? The esml file is the skin file. Some skins aren't designed to work with picons, some are.

Here is the new DMAX channel.

Unzip and ftp to /tmp folder then install via addons menu.

Should be on addons server in a while.

@OptimalKiller, not sure what you mean by icon.esml file? The esml file is the skin file. Some skins aren't designed to work with picons, some are.

DevilFish,

I'm useing the New PLI image & I have downloaded the MV Icons Packs, now for the icons to be assosciated to a paticular channel it uses a files called icons.esml which is located in the following foler /etc/tuxbox/mv/ and this is whats inside the file.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

so to me it looks like I have to individualy assosciate each .png to a channel name!!!!

Mtv One +1

MTV ONE +1 Icon

still looking for Sky Screen 1 & Sky Screen 2 icons

Sky Screen1/2

best I could come up with guys,better than nothing :)

Digitalworldz Dream V2.0
/var/etc/icon/

i have a dbox with enigma image (ss_enigma) can i use these icons if so how , as ive been trying to find info keep seeing references to 'picon' ( is this a addon ) but not sure what to do next

Arsenal TV Icon :)

Thank you for picons guys :)

Mods, anychance of making this thread a sticky please?

Back