looking for the full set of Bicep at Alexandra Palace 2rd december , played on tic tok live

ttony

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
it was played on tic tok live on the 2nd december , either mp3 recording or the origional tic toc video would be great .
must be the full show please

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Bicep - The Friday Guest Mix - 02 December 2022 BBC Radio 6 Music Mary Anne Hobbs Show

Attachments

• Bicep - The Friday Guest Mix - 02 December 2022 BBC Radio 6 Music Mary Anne Hobbs Show.rar
    25.8 MB · Views: 1
thanx for the replys ...

so i found the audio of the concert from alexandra palace if anyone can find the actual concert to watch i would appreciate it

o if anyone wants me to upload the audio fron bicep let me know it was a awsome concert for sure ..

I won't mind the upload please first time iv heard of them , sounds brilliant ;)

When I first heard the tracks Opal and Apricots I was blown away. It took me back to Gatecrasher back in the day.
For me there is something so hypnotic and euphoric about deep house music, especially in a club full of hundreds or thousands of people feeling a similar experience. Good times for sure.

Last edited:
When I first heard the tracks Opal and Apricots I was blown away. It took me back to Gatecrasher back in the day.
For me there is something so hypnotic and euphoric about deep house music, especially in a club full of hundreds or thousands of people feeling a similar experience. Good times for sure.
yer it was something special at alexandra palace for sure ive uploaded the one i went to , check out there cds ..

Just got back in downloading it now cheers nice one ;)

Back