looking for info au fun and tit2

cakess

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello boys and girls its been a while since i visited you all and yes i have missed everybody !!!! anyway down to the work,gave up on the card thing when they got passed the tit2 and got fed up doing a funcard everyday and the wife had a baby so went down the paying route(man what a rip off)anyway trying to do a au fun but only getting bbc,itv,4,5 not suscribed to sky and all that,managed to sort error script 2 part but just cant get the bloody thing going got 3 tuts all saying different thing so i take it there are files for flash,int and ext eproms ? and if my ird is 12345678 it will go 78563412 ? and also are the tit2 working again tried the search but getting stuff i asked about when i first done one.

thanks cakess

been down this road many times,god it drive you nuts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: colors1

p.s. tried to do a normal funcard with rst hex from 17/11/06 but only got bbc,itv,4,5 and sky1 now i aint forgot how to do them whats up with that ??

got them and trying them buddy doing something silly or missed something i know how the search works.

cakess

got them and trying them buddy doing something silly or missed something i know how the search works.

cakess

just put the flash file into your flash on card
and use toxic7 to make your exteep file and write that to the exteep on the card no need to put eney thing in the inteep and your ird can go it eather way

WHat area are you in ,
if you opm me tonight i can send you zip files that work for aufuncard

sorry but am @ work so cant do anything till the evening

Back