Looking for a new car stereo to connect to my phone.

theblueirish

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi mate,
I'd consider this as a very cheap and non intrusive option

http://www.amazon.co.uk/7dayshop-Wi...4?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1351201269&sr=1-4

just hook up this device to your phones stereo jack and tune into the device via your built in radio system in the car.

It's meant to listen to music off your phone but my mate has one of these where the phone is mounted on to the gizmo that prevents the sun getting into yer eyes (you know the one i'm on about) so the person on the other end can hear you too!

hope this helps

You don't really need a new stereo (unless you want one for other reasons)

The one CrazyFool has suggested will just allow you to play music, won't do anything for receiving calls, plus I have one and its a pain and doesn't get great signal.

I had one of these before I got a car which already had bluetooth in:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

press a button, say who you want to call approve it (via speech and away you go), reception is pretty good as is battery life.

Alternatively you can get a Parrot, but will cost a lot more and your pretty much into the realms of a new stereo anyway.

Last edited:
hey mate look or ask at aldi's mate i got 1 from there and works well and all for £49.99. they have then every so often but mite not be on show.

here's more info on it.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

thanks u.s

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replies lads, I need a new stereo as the other one is fecked.

Any ideas about the mics? is there somewhere to plug one into the stereo?

Back