Looking for a good vacuum

Mrs jaffa got one of those last month, very small compared to our other Dyson but she loves it and said it is very good.

Was only £168 at Tesco direct but is now £243...wtf.

Mrs Jaffa my arse...................YOU got a new hoover!

.....and you also bought yourself one of these.....

660.gif

:)

:Cheers:

206m1c4.gif

Mrs jaffa got one of those last month, very small compared to our other Dyson but she loves it and said it is very good.

Was only £168 at Tesco direct but is now £243...wtf.

WTF indeed Numero Uno :FRIGHT:

Fook that.

Ours was £65. It's a Panasonic upright, 1900w and looks like a storm trooper.

At the end of the day it's only for sucking up dust.

I've fallen for all that bagless, cylonic, no loss of suction shite before lol.

Ah! Someone else who's seen the light. I've been farting around with bagless Dysons and Hoovers for years, then I did some internet searching and saw what I was beginning to suspect. People prefer bags. They're a lot easier and cleaner to empty. More hygienic also. The bags cost buttons if you buy them online.

I went out and bought one of those £65 Panasonics.

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

Five pages on vacuum cleaners. Hang your heads in shame lads.:)

Lol, vacuums are techy. We've got an excuse. :Laugh:

What type of excuse is that nara. Hang on a minute...

"what's that dear"

"just talking to nara on DW dear"

"yes, I'll be doing the ironing in moment dear"

Sorry nara, I got to go mate:)

Five pages on vacuum cleaners. Hang your heads in shame lads.:)

4 & a bit pages in reality, lol
0.5 page of Pish taking with Lada Riva and animated Purple tongues.
Maybe all new dysons sold should come with a free purple tonge, Lol

The mrs bought the DC24 allfloors last month seems to be doing the job well and can be easily stored,189 quid we paid from dixons online with 5 year warranty.

Wow I honestly can't believe how you guys don't like Henry's

We've just recently converted to Henry after having 4 Dysons in as many years.

The last Dyson was nearly £300 and like the rest of them after a month or so I lose suction then had to have all the filters out and cleaned they're shite.

I called Dyson help line with the last Dyson and couldn't believe the response I got when I told her that I constantly have to have the thing in bits.

This was her response

Well Sir Dysons are not meant for excessive dust. WTF??

I must admit we are currently renovating our new home and as such there has been plenty dust etc but a £300 vac should be ample for this but no not a Dyson.

So after advice from a friend we sent the Dyson back and bought a Henry @ £99 this thing is amazing its that powerful that when you have it on the extra booster button the thing can lift the carpet from the tacs. Best thing since sliced bread.

I've used the Henry for everything since, even building dust from knocking down a wall in the house and it sucked the big bits up too. (brick dust, plaster everything)

Now if that was a Dyson I would have had to have the damn thing in bits after 10 mins of hovering.

We also have a large house with many rooms so they are not just for flats as mentioned earlier in the thread.

I think like myself we've all been sucked into the Dyson advertising. (pardon the pun :)

Simply put they are pants. Go get yourself a Henry and have £200 spare in your pocket.

P.S get the one with the red booster button.

Dyson's all the way for me they are the dogs nuts. Add to that the 5 year warranty you simply can't go wrong. i had a period were i was trying the cheaper bagless uprights and they were wank. we had an electrolux that broke after 3 months so we got our money back and some other wank upright might have been vax that we also took back.

Back