looking for a computer chair

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey all

i'm looking for a new computer chair as i have broke the one i have haha my limit is about £30 and it has to be black please can anyone help

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just looked at that mate but it just loads up the front page of the website's homepage and i cant find the leather chair

i'm looking for a black one tho mate

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

just looked at that mate but it just loads up the front page of the website's homepage and i cant find the leather chair

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Heyup Gav,

Click personal and enter code in search box on left about a third of the way down.

EDIT Have edited post, must be getting senile, can't tell left from right now

lol

thanks lads but i'm looking for a black chair tho lol

alright muskrat mate long time no speak hows it goin?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol

thanks lads but i'm looking for a black chair tho lol

alright muskrat mate long time no speak hows it goin?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Heyup Gav,

Sorted so far mate, we nearly finished moving, gooowaaaan buy the chair and spray paint it black :tongue: couldn't resist, but that chairs a bargain mate, shame about the colour.

@Zooropa, I have one of them chairs mate, makes my ar*e go to sleep and is sh*t made, don't know if it's a one-off but I wouldn't have another one of them given.

Muskrat

Last edited:
ano but zoopora has pointed me in the diregion of a cracker!

wots ur new house like mate got it fitted out with all the mod(ded) cons lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

ano but zoopora has pointed me in the diregion of a cracker!

wots ur new house like mate got it fitted out with all the mod(ded) cons lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yep, all the mod cons, +40dB in 2 bedrooms and the living room courtesy of the nice man, and all free and legit too, just needed to connect my bits and bobs, lol.

Just re-read this, I have paid for phone/net/tv(nice shiny subbed 2110), I meant the fitting was free and legit, just in case anybody gets the wrong idea

free fitting :eek: i didnt know you could get that !!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol didnt mean to catch you out mate i meant how do u get free installation lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol didnt mean to catch you out mate i meant how do u get free installation lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You need to have what I've got mate, a fooking big gob and more front than Blackpool :Laugh: I did manage to get 4meg net for a year with free installation for £60 coz of phoning them up and having a go at them all the time.

fancy foneing up on my behalf i shit out of things like that and end up in a worse state than i started haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

fancy foneing up on my behalf i shit out of things like that and end up in a worse state than i started haha

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Have never came away empty handed whenever I have phoned them, they create the circumstances why I have to phone, therefore they will sort it, lol.

They want to sell me summat, then let them sell, let them make it attractive to me or I make it plain they can go and f***. Am used to dealing with muppets, I worked for a firm with thousands of them, pmsl.

Muskrat

wish i had the bottle to deal with shit like that lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

i'm scottish so i should have the miserable gitness somewhere lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back