london taxi fare advice

Biggav

Inactive User
Reaction score
morning peeps

can anyone on here fron london or in the know give me a rough idea how much it would cost in a taxi from the M4 heathrow Heston eastbound travel lodge to the west end of london (where the shows are) thanks

Gav

morning peeps

can anyone on here fron london or in the know give me a rough idea how much it would cost in a taxi from the M4 heathrow Heston eastbound travel lodge to the west end of london (where the shows are) thanks

Gav
knowing london an arm and a leg

here is a google map for directions to one of the shows

14 miles

Thought

Hi all,

At them prices would it be better to go to Heathrow station and get the tube into the city, a taxi to the tube and the tube should be able to get you to the west end fairly close to where you want to be.

Would be a lot cheaper too.

Heathrow Terminal 4 to Paddington for example = Cash single adult fare £4.00 At any time. http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/f...to=Paddington&type=Adult&showfares=Show+fares

I only used paddington as an example, see which tube station is closest to where you want to go in the city and which Heathrow terminal station is closest to you as there is 1 tube station for terminals 1/2/3 and 1 for terminal 4 and work out the cost from there.

Don't use the Heathrow express to get into the city, is far more expensive that the tube.

Hope this is of some help.

Muskrat

As said m8 be a lot cheaper and faster getting on the tube, take the Piccadilly Line which will take you right into the city .. not sure where your show is but if you look at the attached map you can connect anywhere ;) you'll probably want Leicester square, Covent garden, holborn (all on piccadilly Line) or Chancery Lane (Central Line)

I made the same trip. terminal four to west end cost 75quid.

Back