Loading wbfs to usb

hellsfire

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi i downloaded a game to put on my usb pen and the file was wbfs,i thought that would be easy to just drop onto the pen but i cant seem to see the file when using wii backup,i have read i may have to convert back to ios then put it through wbfs manager as usual,the only way i can get the file onto the usb is to format it to ntfs but then the wii wont recognise it..........is there a simple way to drop the file onto fat formatted usb or a easy way to convert the file back to ios????? ive searched the net and cant seem to find a solution.........anyone???

try wiibackup manager mate
just add file then tick it and transfer to a folder named wbsf on the fat32 pen

try wiibackup manager mate
just add file then tick it and transfer to a folder named wbsf on the fat32 pen

But i go to files/add and locate the folder with the wbfs file in and it isnt there??? it actually IS there but it doesnt show........confused:(

The Zelda file is 4.6 gb so it says it is too big ......is there a way to convert it to ios and then go thru the usual way of putting it on the usb pen using wbfs manager?? i just cant see any other way apart from downloading another zelda in ios format......

Wbfs manager only works with drives formatted in the wbfs file system.

Use wii backup manager. It will create wbfs files and split automatically if needed.

Wbfs manager only works with drives formatted in the wbfs file system.

Use wii backup manager. It will create wbfs files and split automatically if needed.

i already have a Zelda in wbfs format i dont want to create a wbfs file ...all i want to do is drop my zelda wbfs file onto my usb pen but i keep being told to use wii backup manager but it will not drop the file onto it ........

what about just downloading the iso and using backup manager to convert/transfer it?

because the file is over 4 gig you cant drag and drop

i am sure i have used wii backupmanager to add wbfs folder to drive

It is not drag and drop.

You select the drive you are transferring to/from, select the ISO or even other wbfs games and then click transfer.

curiosity got the better of me lol and i downloaded a wbfs file to see if backup manager would pick it up.

for me backup manager see's the wbfs file the same as an iso and transfers it no bother....

u got a link to the game u downloaded?

I don't think it's the game that's the issue. It's trying to drag and drop onto a fat 32 drive. This is failing owing to file size limitations.

Once he uses the WBM, the files will be split to a permitted file size, will be in a folder and he will then be able to drag and drop if he wants to.

yes but he said that backup manager was not seeing the wbfs file...

And make sure WBFS split style is set to anything other than Unlimited under Settings > FAT32/NTFS if dumping to FAT32 drive

Back