loading garmin onto n96 help

essexmarc31

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi people i hope someone can help.ive installed garmin onto my n96(loaded on memory card).ive copied over the support and voice files but when i click on the icon nothing happens.please tell me what ive done wrong as its doing my head in :Cry:

i would think once you have connected the data cable and connected to your phone, once you copy the installation files over ten hen you unplug it from your PC the garmin should then ask you if you want it installed on your phone. i have a n95 and that's what happens when you install them on that.

hi thanks for reply.i tried that but it did nothing.i had to go into the file manager on the phone and install it from the sis file.it said installed ok and icon is there but click it and nothing happens

does it not load any thing ? I've only got the n95 but would think the process would be the same....you sorted the crack out for it? maybe you have to do this. it's been so long since i installed it...

do i need to load the maps onto it before it will open?i havent put any maps on card yet

the crack is to do with maps yes?

i would think so.....but as i say it's been ages, how ever everything i've ever cracked iv'e loaded the cracks etc before playing with it.....

ive had a thought though.dont you need to open program to get id before loading the maps onto it?

all sorted now.had to remove the memory card from the phone and download version 5 and install it on mass memory.all functioning lovely cheers for your help:Jester::BLOBBY:

Back