Liverpool Thread

Looks like every one of these mugs has lost their logins 😂
You would have to be sad and embarrassed to lose your login if your team wasn’t performing. Can you imagine🤔🙄😂

Word of warning

Attachments

• C82B2F83-3492-4232-9527-17419BD464E4.jpeg
    C82B2F83-3492-4232-9527-17419BD464E4.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 17
Here we have a person of no interest.

AB61425F-34B7-4F38-9EA2-9DB304025EEC.jpeg
He supports the second best team in Manchester, whose colours are the same as his hair. Also a fair weathered supporter and only appears when his team are performing well.🤔🤭

He is suspected of being a member of the flat Earth Society. It has been rumoured that he was kicked out due to the fact that he used the term global pandemic instead of flat earth pandemic.🤔🤭

He believes all the world’s leaders fabricated a global pandemic but has no real hard evidence other than it says so on social media so it must be true. Also prides him self on all of his knowledge and prowess being gained from what he has read on social media. 🤔🤭

He tried to become a Scientologist but was rejected.
He was given no real reason other than that he embodied the word c@nt, which he thought was a compliment.🤔🤭

He modelled his look and values on his hero Donald Troll. See below 🤔🤭🤯

E344F90D-44B2-4148-BDA9-ED39FF8F4BC0.jpeg
His name is one word with two syllables.

First syllable.
Prolonged, and typical meaningless, talk or chatter. Which coincidentally can describes him also. 🤔🤭

Second syllable.
Male Human being. 🤔🤭

He has no real self awareness and will not even realise that this post is about him. Also does regular laps in the largest river in North Africa.🤔🤭

Please send your answers to the following address

Whoisthef*[email protected]😉

P.S When he finds out it’s not the person he believes it to be. He will be disgruntled and say it’s a big conspiracy as he believes he is never wrong🤔🙄🤭

Guys just block content from him. I have and it has done wonders for my mental health. By reading your replies I can guess what he has posted but it doesn’t irritate me any more.

It wouldn’t be so bad but he just likes to bait people and he rarely tries to help other DW members.

Back