Liverpool Thread

I've never truly been a supporter of any English club though I have followed quite a few. I started watching Liverpool a couple of years ago as a mate supports them and I could add to our conversations. I think I've turning into a bit of a fan :eek:
They can look a little lacklustre and then all of a sudden it's like someone flicks the switch. Watching the first half yesterday I thought there was no chance of a 4-0 win.

Think it's about time the offside rule was changed though. The only part that should be looked at are the feet, having a goal disallowed for an arm being offside is totally pathetic.

Think it's about time the offside rule was changed though. The only part that should be looked at are the feet, having a goal disallowed for an arm being offside is totally pathetic.

The hands and arms are not included in the offside rule. The only parts of the body that can be offside are the ones that you can score with and that excludes the hands and arms.

Now you come to mention it I've scored quite a few goals with my armpit - got a hattrick once ;)

I think its more the fact that its VAR gone mad if the ball went in with your foot yet your armpit was offside - does it really matter?? Fair enough if the part of the body which was offside scored the goal which on most cases isn't the case.

Christ another loss.... Its true what I read that fukin boy who sent a letter to Klopp asking him to lose is to blame for all this.

We better pick our form up again or we'll lose the bloody league...

No chance
I am gracious enough to congratulate who ever team wins the league.
Gasman the mard arse did a dissapearing act as soon as it became evident that Liverpool were going to win it

Was just funny how you disappeared as soon as your team had lost a few games lol

Anyhoo I doubt very much if you can lose the league now m8 but fcuk me you would want to go into hiding if that happens o_O

Back