Liverpool or Chelsea

yep, you cant be greedy, you gotta lose some games and tbh youve done well to keep it going this season with the side you got

any team with john o gay and kieran shitty richardson are lucky not to get relegated

any team with john o gay and kieran shitty richardson are lucky not to get relegated

Boy, must be some luck as we're on the brink of winning the Premiership.
Come on, you can do better than that. Also name calling makes your post seem a little childish.

we played shite tonight,fergie should have made changes earlier but would it have made any difference,never mind lets settle for two

Boy, must be some luck as we're on the brink of winning the Premiership.
Come on, you can do better than that. Also name calling makes your post seem a little childish.

im a bloody united fan hahahahahahaahaha

was jokin, jesus!

Kieran Richardson is a RUBBISH player and OShea is pretty damn awful at times as well!

Sorry, assumed City when I saw you're from Manchester.
John O'Shea isn't a bad player, maybe a squad player and not a first team player though. Kieren on the other hand is not my favourite person.

Just got back from that debacle last night and keen to see what response my comments had got. Firstly Utd were sh*te last night but Milan were brilliant, didn't give us a second on the ball, they would have beaten anyone last night, I only wish they would re-produce it on the 23rd but ya just know it isn't gonna happen. In a way i'm glad Utd didn't make it. NOBODY hates Liverpool more than me, it stems from the 80's aggro, great at the time but the hatred is still there from both sides. I have seen first hand a new kind of hatred and the new 'crews' which follow both teams around. United and Liverpool in Athens would be last man standing. They would be scrappin in the airports, on the coaches, in the pubs morning,noon and night, all out war!! I could only have seen another ban for British teams as the outcome and the game would be incidental. Anyhow, it didn't happen and I for one am glad!
On the other note, I see only one scouse would admit they would rather win the league? I am astounded, looks like the days of Liverpool fans knowing their football have gone!! And do you really think you can the league in the next 2 years?? Rafa is great at cup football but doesn't seem to be able to motivate his players week in/week out. Or is it his signings? I mean, Bellamy and Pennant!!! FFS lads get real. There are no sour grapes here!! I made my point about the priorities before last night. The one thing Liverpool, and more so the fans need to guard against is complacency. You all seem to think it's won already??? 6 times and all that bollox. Milan are class, you dont beat Bayern and Utd without it, and be warned, ANY team with Kaka in are gonna be hard to beat. Quality debate,

p.s. Just to prove how childish we are I have just bought 4 Milan 22 Kaka shirts from Hong Kong off E*Bay to wear in the local on 23rd!!! Sorry, it just wont go away!! ;)

you dont beat Bayern and Utd without it, and be warned
is that similar to u dont beat barca and chelsea with out class

ok i admit manu r a good team
but give us some credit will u
i allways hear
from other suporters
that because there team couldnt beat them
liverpool have no chance
for instance psv v arsenal
psv beat them and when we got them u where all saying we had no chance
but we beat them then what did u say well u beat them because they played crap

ffs
dont u get it we made them play crap
this happens all the time
we will win it because we r a good team

and with a few signings for next season we will b back in contenstion for the league

and yes we want to win it
but if man u where in our position i bet u would all say the same (we want to win the euro cup)

Fair play David. I for one (can't believe i'm gonna say this) admire Liverpool's record in the Champions League. There!

I'm gonna keep quiet on this subject till after 23rd. Hopefully by then Utd will have another double! But don't be offended if I desparately want Milan to win, it's in the blood!!! :)

thats fair, I was supporting milan in your semi.
Your probably right about the trouble a liverpool- munu final would have caused as well. You got a right bunch of hooligans following you round at the moment and the greek police dont fook around.
I didnt comment on the league over the champions league, whats the point, we aint in it this year. What i will say is, the champions league is a major accomplishment that is the showpiece for european club football, not just english football.

Back