Liverpool Fans only section

just been watching the news and gerrards court case, it doesnt look good for him at the moment. I know that its the prosecutions go, so we are only hearing one side of it but it didnt sound good, especially with the cctv footage.
I watched it on slysports news and they seemed to be hinting that gerrard was guilty as hell !

Hope he has got plenty of liverpool supporters on the jury and not too many mancs or we could be without Stevie for a few months :(

just been watching the news and gerrards court case, it doesnt look good for him at the moment. I know that its the prosecutions go, so we are only hearing one side of it but it didnt sound good, especially with the cctv footage.
I watched it on slysports news and they seemed to be hinting that gerrard was guilty as hell !

Hope he has got plenty of liverpool supporters on the jury and not too many mancs or we could be without Stevie for a few months :(

I saw the CCTV and though he appears to throw some punches you can't see if or where they land, and I am sure that his barrister will point that out.
Even if he is found guilty he won't get porridge for a first offence.

Back