live video upload

pinkhelmets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello :)
does anyone have any experience with live video uploading? If there is a 512k upload and video at 320 x 240 quality then how many users will be able to receive at a watchable rate without the whole thing collapsing and not working correctly?
Any suggestions on the best software that will cope with this type of live uploading?

Thanks
:xmas:

where the hell can you get a 512 up? i`m on 4mb and get only 367k at mo, to i go 10mb next month... what are u playing to use for the feed? why not buy a ip camera for about £120

telewest James said:
where the hell can you get a 512 up?
I'm not in the uk so different rules i guess. I didnt realise that uploading was limited that low in the uk though.

Well as no-one has got any advice i guess there isnt anything suitable to use. No need for camara as the input to pc is composite video and that side of things is fine. I guess i could experiment using standard webconferencing software and see how many can connect.

Thanks anyway.

telewest James when telewest increases its services from 4mb to 10mb the upload speed is staying the same m8,the same as your getting now which is a disgrace.im with pipex and i only get 256 upload with a 2mb d/l speed.

Back