Liteon Slim problems

gooner71

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi - I have a drive that i retrieved the key from a while ago but was unable to flash it as it needed the hole drilling etc but more importantly it wouldn't go into vendor mode - i had it knocking around with the intention of buying an unlocked pcb but decided in the end to use it on stock firmware but wont recognise in the console or on JF now at all?

I am guessing the pcb is fried somehow - i really dont want to go to the expense of having to buy the usbpro thing to flash a replacement drive so can anyone supply a drive if i provide the key or can you recommend someone reliable and reasonably priced??? Thanks

i bought an unlocked pcb then flashed it i think the pcb was only 22.00.i think there was a guy on bay who flashed for 15.00.you just send him your board mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

few lads on hear m8 give Oggy and dave24 a pm

Last edited:
Hi, i can take a look for if you want mate ? I have tx unlock pcb in stock, did you get the dummy.bin or have you only got the drive key ?

Thanks everyone - I have my suspicions about the laser too - so i have ordered a new drive on the bay and the seller has agreed to flash it for me too!!

Thanks everyone - I have my suspicions about the laser too - so i have ordered a new drive on the bay and the seller has agreed to flash it for me too!!

Just to say the seller was great and efficient if anyone needs the details pm me

Back