Limewire deleted files?

MA

Childrens but still respected
Reaction score
where do the files that i delete on limewire go to? like, i delete the files from the 'library' section, but i dont seem to regain any disk space. any ideas?

The files stay in the incomplete folder. So I would delete the files out of this folder.

no, i mean i delete them from the incomplete folder in Limewire, not using Windows explorer, and i dont seem to regain the disk space. is it somewhere else on the computer?

It's weird that m8. Just had a look around my C: and can't see anywhere else the files could be stored.

let us know how you get on

just stumbled across this post and ive been thinking the exact same thing the files dont go in the recycle bin do they, so id advise to delete the files outside of limewire than u know that they have gone in the bin and u than empty the bin

yeah, thats what i've been doing, so i know exactly where they go. but where do they go if i do it through Limewire?

Check out Auctionfire.com, free listing free freathered.

Coder said:
Check out Auctionfire.com, free listing free freathered.

WTF??!?! what has that got to do with anything? I sense a hint of advertising going on....

haha whats the point of putting that post in ere let alone anywhere on the forums sort it out m8!!!

Back