iPhone Limera1n to Jailbreak iOS 4.1 on iPhone,iPad,iPod touch 4 Guide Now Mac!

still the same ,restored it rebooted it ,no matter
wat i do theres no icon on ipod.

hi john mate try this download the lpsw from HERE for your device , once downloaded open itunes up and hit shift and restore @ the same time and browse to the downloaded ipsw and restore that way , trying to read posts mate and thats what they say to do if you have this problem , also if that fails try a different pc and a different usb lead if you have or just change the usb on the pc you are using

AND THIS APPILES TO YOUR CASE John
You ran LimeRa1n without any problem, but when you think you’re done, you don’t see any LimeRa1n icon on your iPhone screen. If that’s the case, try rebooting your iPhone. Alternatively, you may want to hard reset it by holding the Home and Power button together until your iPhone shuts down.

Last edited:
hi john mate try this download the lpsw from HERE for your device , once downloaded open itunes up and hit shift and restore @ the same time and browse to the downloaded ipsw and restore that way , trying to read posts mate and thats what they say to do if you have this problem , also if that fails try a different pc and a different usb lead if you have or just change the usb on the pc you are using

AND THIS APPILES TO YOUR CASE John
You ran LimeRa1n without any problem, but when you think you’re done, you don’t see any LimeRa1n icon on your iPhone screen. If that’s the case, try rebooting your iPhone. Alternatively, you may want to hard reset it by holding the Home and Power button together until your iPhone shuts down.

right fook it ,no matter what i do it dont work.
works no bother on iphone

right fook it ,no matter what i do it dont work.
works no bother on iphone

same john.
did my mates iphone 4 today on 4.1, worked first time
the ipod touch is a no go :(

Last edited:
Mac Version works a treat!!!

Simples!!

trying this on a 8GB 2g Touch

run application with touch connected to PC via USB cable and all it says its waiting for device and nowt else

any ideas ?

hi, when i connect the iphone to the computer then press make it ra1n, it says waiting for device, then i hold home and power and nothing happens:S am i doing sumthing wrong, how long do i hold them for cuz my phone goes off after 10 secs. i just looked can this jailbreak an iphone 3g?

Last edited:
finally jailbroke my i phone 4, but pulling my hair out trying to download free apps

i thought once you have jailbroken your device you can go on the app store and download paid apps for free, but i think that is not the case

have watched tons of videos on youtube but still cant work out how to use that bloody cydia thing

hoping some peeps can point me to a site that will spoon feed me, thanks in advance

finally jailbroke my i phone 4, but pulling my hair out trying to download free apps

i thought once you have jailbroken your device you can go on the app store and download paid apps for free, but i think that is not the case

have watched tons of videos on youtube but still cant work out how to use that bloody cydia thing

hoping some peeps can point me to a site that will spoon feed me, thanks in advance

you need to add installous to get free apps: How to install Installous and Jailbreak iphone 4.0 - YouTube

its like the app store but the apps are cracked for jb phones/ipods

Back