like my women

Paddy and Murphy are on the cruise ship costa concordia. Paddy says "It's awfully quiet on deck tonight."
Murphy says, "Everyone will be watching the band."
Paddy says, "There isn't a band playing tonight."
Murphy says "I definitely heard some ****er say "a band on ship".

Italian divers searching the stricken cruise ship Costa Concordia have found two Scots Men at the bar. They told the divers to feck off as they are all inclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read my post https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/279908/ If people spent more time reading what people put on this site it would make things so much easier. :grayno:

Fair enough. Shite jokes always do the rounds and are bound to get duplicated.

Maybe next time post something like.....already done................" Here" as opposed to getting peoples backs up with smart arse comments..............................

Bloke rings up a model shop.
"Do you have a cruise liner model?"
"Yes sir, we have one left"
"Can you put it to one side?"

He does have a point to be fair.

and it seems to be happening more frequently across the board (not just jokes, but news and events also)

He does have a point to be fair.

and it seems to be happening more frequently across the board (not just jokes, but news and events also)

Yes he does and it does happen but there's also an argument that there can be 200 or so posts on a popular site like this after a few hours away. I have seen it myself a few times. Someone sees a joke on a current media topic and posts it and then gets shot down because it has already been posted before reading all the new posts. I'd rather read it twice than not read it at all.

It's how it's highlighted that's the problem and not the fact it has been reposted. Anyone can make a duplicate post. The issue arises when someone makes a duplicate post and takes the credit for it which also does happen.
Like I said in earlier post there's ways of pointing things out without getting backs up.

Cressi

Cressi

Fair enough. Shite jokes always do the rounds and are bound to get duplicated.

Maybe next time post something like.....already done................" Here" as opposed to getting peoples backs up with smart arse comments..............................

Two words "Behave yourself"

Guys, calm down, no point getting riled over trivial things

Anyways, Cressi, your point about duplicate posts, best thing always is for members to do a search before posting, may not be 100% perfect but should hopefully reduce some duplicate posting.

Back